1 : The Relationship

You loved him very much before.He treated you like a queen.

That was before....

Now,he seems distant with you.He never texts you after school and never go to your partys.You began questioning your self : Is he loving me again ? What can I do for our relationship to be like before ? Should I breakup ?

One day,on the television you see an alert.BREAKING NEWS : A girl has been found dead ! The police is searching for the murder who they think is possibly a guy.Your afraid that's it's possibly your "boyfriend" so you call him.

He doesn't respond...

The next day,you're calling him again,this time he responds.You're telling him to come at your house immediately.That you have to talk together.

The seconds,the minutes passed.Each of the minutes that has passed it's like a knife that cuts your skin slowly.

The doorbell rings.He's finally here.You get down of your bed.You face is filled with cold sweat.You openend the door and he's in front of you.

"Hey,"you cleared your throat trying to earn his attention.

He looked at you,eyebrows raised.

He scoffed,"Is there anything you want to say to me ?"

Your jaw dropped.

___
What do you do ?
A.Tell him you want to breakup (Go to chapter 2)
B.Tell him you want to improve your couple and stay with him (Go to chapter 3)
___