6 : Away from my toughts, away from him

After thinking a lot these past weeks you decide to stay away from him.You stop responding to his messages,you canceled many dates as possible and you try to avoid him the most as you can when you see him,in the halls of the university.

A morning, while taking your letters you see a piece of paper.On it it is written :

My revenge will come soon...

At first, you didn't know where the letter is coming from.But after more you knew that is was from your ex-boyfriend.You notice that his bitterness has possibly become stronger each day since your breakup.You decide to not be afraid and continue to do your things.

The weeks passed and nothing happens to you.You begin to be more and more certain that it was just a joke from your boyfriend.Soon you begin sleeping well again and get good marks at University.

Then the day of your boyfriend's revenge came.It was to be a good day..

Friday,December 13

You did your morning routine like usual.Brush your teeth,Take a shower,Eat a breakfast and go to your university.That was a good day then at 6 o'clock you were leaving the university to come back home.

You were halfway when you encounter someone with a mask in a small dark street.He was on his knees facing you in the opposite direction.

"Hinnn hinn hinnn" it's what you heard.You thought the person was crying.You approches him and tell him :

- Are you all right you said
-No I'm not said he faking
-Why ?
- Because my girlfriend left me..

Even before, that you notice it was your boyfriend with his big ears.He turned suddenly and stabbed you with a knife in the chest."I told you that I was going to take my revenge" said you ex-boyfriend while pull out his mask.

Sorry you died,Go ahead and try again !