9 : My best friend Amanda

You know your friend lives about ten minutes from your house so she'll be quicker than the police.So you call her :

*Bip,Bip,Bip,Bip,Bip* you pressing the buttons.

- Hello ! Who's calling ?
- It's me Amanda ! I need you to come at my house..*breathe,breathe,breathe* the faster you can.
- [Your name] !! What's happening ?
- Remember Rickie,my former boyfriend,he's trying to kill me.He's in my house right now and he's searching me.
- Woooooooww I told you I never trust this guy.I always watch the news and there's always a girl who is murder by a man or her boyfriend.
- Yes, I'm sorry..... I was obsessed with the love I had for him.But do you think he's the....
- Yes, I think he's the murderer of the girl who passed ont the news early this past few weeks.
-*In tears* Oh nooo....What should I do Amanda ?
- Stay calm.. I'm coming the faster I can

"Come fast" you said before leaving the phone.

*Booong* *Bang* you heard a sound close to the door.

You get up and come close to the basement's door and you see that this one is shaking.Your boyfriend is dumping this door.You move slowly backwards and try to talk with your ex-boyfriend :

- Stopp that please,Rickie.I breakup with you because our relationship weren't going anywhere.
- Nooooooo !!! Remember I told you I will take my revenge and that's it I am taking it.You don't have no rights to breakup with me said he with anger.
- You have to tell me something...
- What !!! I tell you nothing f****** b**** !! said he continuing to bumps the door.
- Are you the killer of this young girl ?
- ...
- So you are...
-...

He's not saying anything and continue to bumps the door.You suppose it's him and fall in tears again."All these moments with a killer...all this moments were fake..." you thought in your head.

You come back next to the spot with the phone and sit down.In tears you whispering.."please come fast Amanda".

While at this moment...

your bestfriend is at your door with a knife at her hand.

___
Wow ! What a story ! You may take a break...ooorrrrrr.....
continue at chapter 11 ;)
___