2 : The Brakeup

You take a deep breath and you tell him you want to break up with him.He stares at you believing that you're kidding and that it's a joke.

You face him in the eyes and tell him that it's real.That you relationship together it's over.

He looks angry but in a slowly movement.He approaches you ear an tells you in a peaceful voice.

"Watch out !""You're not going to get easily away from me".

Then you close the door.You are afraid but at the same time you're in tears and sad that you left him.He was your first love but you knew that it was the solution.You're coming back to your bedroom with all that melancholy.

Later,in the night, you are feeling like your head is going to explodes.All the events of the day had make you feel exhausted.But one thing,in particularly,is keeping you up late that night.The words that your ex-boyfriend said today...

"Watch out !""You're not going to get easily away from me."
"Watch out !""You're not going to get easily away from me".

You keep hearing those words and the more you heard them the more you feel uncomfortable.

You decide to stop thinking about these and get some some sleep...

The next day....

At 9 o'clock the doorbell rings..You're not attending anyone this early.

You get off your bed and quit your bedroom.You approches slowly the front door.

In the small hole of your front door you see your ex-boyfriend waiting...

___
A.Open the door (Go to chapter 4)
B.Don't open the door (Go to chapter 5)
___