twelve ──── visiting

obito

That stupid Kakashi was planning for a date with her! I honestly feel like killing the guy, taking back my sharingan, and then taking my y/n away from the Leaf Village! Though...I couldn't possibly take her back to that cave where the Old Fossil is. Not to mention that she wouldn't have anything to eat.

No matter!

The least I could do is visit her.

.
.
.

The moment that I jumped onto the ledge of her hospital window I saw that she held a downcast look to her eyes as she had her eyes set onto my goggles that were firmly grasped in her hands.

I could immediately feel my "heart" clench at the sight. My empathy for her going on overdrive.

My baby! Don't worry! I'm here, you dont have to be sad anymore!

Using the Mangekyo Sharingan I had easily gotten into the room. Granted, I still needed some practice with it.

"Go away Kakashi."

I sat down on her bed as I started to caress her face, "good thing I'm not Kakashi then."

Her face immediately jolted upwards as she looked at my mask. Tears immediately gathered up into her eyes as she put my goggles to her side. In a matter of seconds her arms had encircled my neck and my masked face was firmly pressed against her chest. She sure has been developing nicely- wait! Stupid Obito! Now is not the time for lewd thoughts!

"I'm- I'm sp happy! You're fe - here! And alive! And-!"

I immediately ripped off my mask and engulfed her lips with my own.
I couldn't let her escape after all this time. No interruptions. No Kakashi. No anybody.

Just me and her!

When I pulled away from her and she got a good look at my scarred up face she only smiled and started to trace the scars with her fingers, "still as handsome as I remember."

By the gods, I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

.
.
.

After a while of being cuddled and hugged by her, I had to tell her everything.

And I did.

She understood and immediately promised that she wouldn't tell a soul that I was alive and walking about. Or by the fact that I was planning to take the Nine-Tails. Granted, I knew I shouldn't have told her everything, but I couldn't bring myself to lie to her as to why I couldn't come back to the village yet.

But she understood.

And I was thankful for that.

She then started to hold me once again, "when will I see you again?"

"Tomorrow, but you have to promise me soemthing."

"Anything for you," she said happily.

"Don't go out on those get-togethers with Kakashi anymore."

"I won't."

I inwardly smirked as I shifted my self so that my body was firmly pressed to hers and my head was using her chest as a nice comfy pillow once again.

Kakashi, Kakashi, Kakashi. If only you knew how easily she was wrapped around my finger.

Maybe now that she'll ignore you, you will start to cease contact with her.

But-

If you don't, Kakashi.

I will kill you without mercy.