twenty three ──── questions

"Y/n~"

He watched as her eyes immediately brightened as he opened the door to her room in the Akatsuki base. Konan was the only one allowed in here, and was sure to give her three meals a day. A bathroom was also connected, so she wouldnt have any reason to leave.

"Obito!"

It was easy for him to get into the base unnoticed. Not to mention that most of the members are out on missions anyway. And...it doesn't really matter if he were to talk normally in here.

This room was soundproof, and was specifically made to not let anyone know that someone was in here. Simply because it disguised any and all chakra. Heck, a jinchuuriki could hide in here, and no one would ever know!

Then, he felt a pair of arms wrap around his neck, and her face pressed into his chest.

Though, he was quick to easily pull her off. With one hand he held her arms above her head.

"I want you to answer my questions, y/n."

With one swift movement he had easily pinned her to the wall. His mask was already off as his sharingan stared straight into her eyes. His grip on her wrists tightening.

"W-what is it?"

"Kakashi is looking for you, so I want to know if you cheated on me."

"I didn't! I would never cheat."

Even though I thought you were dead, she thinks to herself.

"I think you're lying to me. I mean, you did go on that little get together with Kakashi after all."

She started to shake in fear as he brought his other hand to cup her face. His fingers pressing into her skin.

"I hate sharing what belongs to me, so I'll ask again...did you cheat on me?"

"No!"

He let go of her face as he reached into his tool pouch strapped to his leg. Pulling put a kunai, he got it dangerously close to her face. A dark look crossing over him.

"P-please don't hurt me."

Her cries echoed throughout the entire room as he made a few cuts on her exposed arms that he still held above her head. Blood trickled down as the beautiful scarlet color coated her skin.

"Obito! Please stop!"

He wouldn't listen. If she was going to be with Kakashi, then the best thing for Obito to do was to make sure that she stayed with him. He won't ever let Kakashi have her.

So, he'll just give y/n a little lesson.

Obito then dragged the kunai across her cheek making a thin line. Blood at already started to seep from the cut as her tears streamed down her face.

"Please stop," she said as her voice was barely above a whisper by this point.

And-

He finally did stop.

The kunai was placed back into his ninja tool pouch strapped to his leg, and when he let go of her wrists her legs gave put causing her to fall into his arms.

"You won't be staying here anymore. I moving you to somewhere else."

Obito only decided to do that because he thought Kakashi was getting closer to finding y/n.