Chapter 17 - The Oracle

(Hello everyone. If u enjoy matrix fanfics i really recommend checking out The Matrix Rebooted by TheTrickOrTreater The story is amazing. I personally really like it. The story has lot of cool photos and TheTrickOrTreater was able to describe the scenes perfectly. If your interested, i reccomend checking it out! Also happy valentines day! I wish this chapter could have been romantic, but seeing what has been going on in these late chapters, things can't be cute love and kissing. But ya, i hope you guys enjoy this chapter!)

The woman stopped. Jinx saw a doorway. She walked threw to see a kitchen and an old woman sitting on a chair next to a table. She made eye contact right away. "You must be the oracle. My name is B..." "Bonnie Allen. Now known as Jinx. I know." Her voice was calm and soft. Jinx was stumbled back a little, but it wasn't new to her that people knew her name without her knowing them. "I came here because of something i heard." "You heard Neo's voice inside your head." Jinx was shocked, but kept it to herself. "She really knows everything, dosen't she?" Jinx thought before continuing. "His voice guided me to you."

"I just don't understand why." Jinx said. She turned to look outside threw a window on her right. The oracle kept looking at her with a kind smile. "He is going to need your help. Or else he will be killed." Jinx turned to look at her. "K..killed?" The oracle nodded. "You must hurry. And be really careful. I suggest that you take some people with you." Jinx nodded quickly.

Jinx turned to look at the ground. "What is it?" The oracle asked. She clearly knew what was bothering her but wanted Jinx to say it out loud. "I just blame myself for all this.." The oracle nodded. "Well. You didn't know about what would happen to him." Jinx felt herself wanting to open, eventho she had known this woman for only 5 minutes. 

"I..i really feel guilty about it. If i had been there with him. He could have gotten away." "It isn't certain. Maybe you could have helped, maybe you couldn't have.." "I need to help him, because.. because." The words got stuck in her throath, unable to come out. "Because you love him." 

Neo woke up to the reality once again. He noticed that his clothes were little bloody. And a pain shot to his chest. He had been kicked. He noticed a dark figure in the shadow. "Why wont you just kill me? They wont fall for your trap. They are smarter than you think." "Are you sure about that Mr. Anderson? My plan is far more complexed than you could ever imagine. If everything locks into place, you'll feel the sweet release of death in no time." Smith said while crouching in front of him. "Mrs. Allen is weak. She cares for you. She will come for you. Because of guilt or just because of her emotions clouding her judgment." 

Neo was able to swoop crouching Smith's legs. Smith fell on his back. Smith kicked Neo in the face and his glasses flew on the floor. After the hit, his nose started bleeding heavily. As Smith got up from the stoney floor, brushing off some dirt from his jacket, he looked at Neo and said. "Sit on tight Mr. Anderson. Things are going to get interesting in the next 24 hours." "And how do you know that, Smith?" Neo asked trying to stop the bleeding with his sleeve. It was hard because of the fact that his hands were pinned to the wall behind him. "Because i am the one in control of this whole situation." Smith said grinning down at confused Neo. 

Jinx was returning to Morpheus who had waited for her by the door. Jinx and the oracle had been talking for quite a long time. Morpheus noticed Jinx and got up. He pushed his sunglasses back on. As they left the apartment, Jinx said. "I know what we must do." Morpheus looked at her interested. He then turned back to look at the end of the hallway. "Go on. I would like to hear your plan." 

Jinx turned to look at him. "He is really listening to MY plan? Eventho i came here only about two months ago and got Neo in danger?" Jinx thought. She cleared her throath and started. "First we will need to track down Neo and Smith. Then we must g..." Morpheus's phone started to ring in his pocket. He quickly got it and anwsered. "Tank? Is everything alright?" Morpheus asked. A moment passed. The hallway stayed quiet. Morpheus closed his phone and A smile appeared on his face. "What is it?" Jinx asked. "Tank has found Neo."