Chapter 20 - One week later

(Already warning that this is kind of a boring chapters that circles around Jinx thinking about how to tell Neo that she likes him.)

It had been a week since the mission had taken place. Jinx was sitting on the side of her bed. Neo had left for a quick meeting. Jinx had been left all alone. The crew would leave Zion behind tomorrow. In the past week Jinx had thought of how she should express her feelings. She knew that she would just need to take a chance. But it was hard.

Jinx was snapped out of her thoughts by the door opening and closing. Neo had returned. "How was the meeting?" Jinx asked. "Boring as usual. Nothing too special." Neo said sitting on the couch. He had woken up pretty early and Jinx noticed that he was clearly tired. "Ill go check on how Roxy is doing." Jinx said walking past him and out threw the door. She started heading for the ship. 

When she arrived to the ship she noticed that Switch and Apoc were there. Switch was probably checking on how Apoc's wound was doing. It wasn't visible because it happened in the matrix but he had a hard time walking. Jinx walked past them to the small medical room. Morpheus and Dozer were removing the acupuncture-like needles. "When will her muscles be ready?" "By evening." Morpheus said, quickly glancing at Jinx. 

Jinx stared down at Roxy. They would have to explane everything to her. "Can i help with anything?" Jinx asked wanting to get her mind off of things for atleast a little while. Morpheus looked up at her again and anwsered. "No. I don't think there is anything that you could help with." Jinx left the room. She didn't know where she should go. She decided to head back.

Jinx was walking back to her room. She decided to stop and look at the Zion in all of its glory. She leaned against the metallic rail. The place really was no doubt amazing. After a moment of admiring, Jinx decided to head back inside. Neo was laying on his side of the bed, staring at the ceiling. He took a quick look at Jinx before he plopped his back head on his pillow. 

"Mind if i lie here?" Jinx asked coyly. "Go ahead." Neo said still staring at the ceiling. "So how was she?" Neo asked. "Good i think. We will be ready to leave tomorrow." Neo nodded. "Well. I think im going to miss sharing a room with you the most.." Jinx's heart skipped a beat. "You're really going to miss sharing a room with me? I probably snore. And i'm loud.. And, and i make terrible jokes. How could you miss that?" "Well atleast i don't feel so lonely around you."  A small smile formed on Neo's lips as he turned to look at Jinx. 

"I really like you." The words finally left Jinx's mouth. Jinx felt herself turning crimson red. The room had gone completely silent. 

Then something happened.

Neo came closer.

And.

..

Neo kissed Jinx.

(Hey! I gotta ask you guys something. Should i: A. Continue this story on this book. B. Continue the story in a new book. Or C. Just end it here. The choice is yours. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.)