Chapter 18 - Rescue mission

(Before reading this chapter i gotta say.. Over 600 reads!?! Jesus Christ! Thank you guys SO much. I thought no one would read my story! Also i wanna thank everyone who has voted for this story. Quick shoutout to shylilmeowmeow Thank you for voting on every single chapter! I appreciate it!❤️ Now! The chapter.) 

Jinx and Morpheus got unplugged. "You have found him!?" Jinx asked. She was almost yelling. Tank was staring at the screen in front of him. "If i am right Neo should be.. Right.. Here." Tank said pointing at a certain spot on the screen. "To me it's just bunch of code." Jinx mumbled staring at the screen. "He is at some kind of a dock." "I always wondered where Smith keeps all the clones.." Jinx said straightening her back. She didn't lift her gaze from the screen.

"You mentioned about a plan of some sort?" Morpheus straightened his back and turned to look at Jinx. Jinx nodded. She turned to look at him. "We can go over it after we have arrived to Zion." Morpheus informed. "How long will that take?" Trinity asked joining the conversation. "About an hour." Morpheus said already heading to the control room.

Jinx was preparing her plan. Soon the ship stopped. They had finally arrived back at Zion. Everyone had gathered around the table. Except Roxy. Jinx cleared her throat. "Ok so. First we need to track down Neo and Smith. But that has already seemingly been taken care of. Then we need guns. Lot of guns. And a crew. The oracle said that i shouldn't go alone." "I will come with you." Morpheus said. "Me too." Said Switch and Apoc in sync. 

After a moment of deciding who would stay and who would leave, the leaving team had been decided. Jinx, Morpheus, Trinity, Switch and Apoc would go. Dozer, Tank and Mouse would stay and take care of the ship and Roxy. Jinx continued her plan. "After arriving at the dock, we will need to sneak our way in." Everyone nodded. It was time to get the guns.

When they had been plugged in and entered the loading program Jinx noticed something. She couldn't go to a battle looking like this. She needed something new. She closed her eyes and thought of a long badass black jacket and cool pair of sunglasses.

 She closed her eyes and thought of a long badass black jacket and cool pair of sunglasses

(Jinx's new cool outfit)

Jinx opened her eyes and noticed that she had on cool sunglasses and a long black jacket. "Woah.." Jinx muttered to herself quietly. "Not bad. Tho i prefer white." Switch said walking past her. Suddenly multiple racks appeared to Jinx's left and right side. 

The racks were filled with guns. "That's a lot of guns." Jinx said looking up and down. She took four pistols and hanged them on her gun belt. Then she took lot of ammo. She noticed couple of small knives and took one. She put it in her pocket. "Ok i am ready." Jinx said. 

Finally after thirty minutes of preparing, the team had entered the matrix. Switch sat on the driver's seat. And they started driving to the old dock. 

The original Smith took a quick glance at Neo before walking to the other Smith's. "Everything seems to be set. Now we just wait." He mumbled. "There they come." One of the Smiths said looking at the road. "Excellent." The main Smith said.

Everyone exited the car. Smiths started to come out of the building. "Aww man.." Jinx said. "Let's go kick some butt." Switch said loading her guns. "Jinx. Go get Neo. We will keep the Smiths busy." Jinx nodded quickly. "I'll come with you." Apoc said. "Me too." Trinity said. They started running inside threw the side door. Shooting upcoming Smiths. 

Jinx kicked the door open. "Gosh that felt bad on the knees." Jinx said walking inside. "Oh gosh." She noticed Neo. He had shackles around his wrists that were pinned to the wall behind him. His clothes were little bloody and he had clearly been hit. Jinx was about to run to him but she felt an arm on her wrist. "Wait. It might be a trap." Apoc whispered. Jinx looked at him and nodded. Apoc let go of her wrist. "But how do we save him?" Jinx asked turning back to look at Neo.

Jinx thought about doing something dumb. She decided to try to sneak her way to Neo. She crawled close to the wall. She noticed a key hanging from the side of the wall. Jinx quickly snatched the key and kept going. Apoc and Trinity were right behind her. 

Jinx got to Neo's side. She stuffed the key inside one of the locks. It was the right key. She turned the key and one of the two shackles opened. She did the same for the other hand's shackle. Neo was unconscious and slightly shaking. "He wont be much of a help right now." It was Smith. Standing in the middle of the room.  Apoc turned his gun to Smith but something unexcpected happened. Someone pointed a gun at him. "T..Trinity?" Jinx asked in shock.

"One more move and you'll be dead." "Why Trinity?" Apoc asked. "That isn't Trinity." The Smith in the middle of the room said. "What?" Jinx asked staring at Trinity. "Put the gun down Apoc or ill shot you and Mrs. Allen." Apoc set the gun down. Jinx's eyes largened. She looked at Smith and then Trinity. "How come she doesn't look like you?"