explanation

[Sorry for not writing I couldn't at the moment so today I'm going to try and write two chapters for you all thank you so much for the comments and votes and I'm happy that you're all enjoying it! ~ Maddie 💕

Uh oh. Addy just confronted me about Wyatt but I can't tell her about him. If she was allowed to know then he would've stayed right? But what if he ran so my mother couldn't see him? Oh my god this isn't going to end well. Besides, I'm still angry about what she did. I got up and went to my room but of course she followed me. "And where do you think you're going? You are telling me where you have been because we're sisters and you shouldn't keep secrets from me!"
"Well sisters shouldn't expose them either!" And with that I slammed the door in her face. I went to my bed and collapsed.

I quickly jumped when I heard a noise from the direction of my window. I saw a tall figure and went to scream when a hand was clapped over my mouth. "Shhhh! It me Wyatt," he pulled his hands away from my mouth and turned me so I was facing him. "You can tell Addison, but only her, only because she may be involved. Ok?" I stood their astonished. How did he get in? Then because I'm stupid I forgot to lock the door as guess who walked in. My dear sister. She stood there with her mouth basically touching the floor as I realised that she was seeing me in his arms. I ducked under them and went to her. As soon as she gathered her emotions, she started to smirk at me. Oh my god she's the worst. "Sorry to... interrupt, I need a quick word with my sister." She dragged my arm and pulled me out. If I don't die from humiliation, it'll be from her 101 questions she's about to ask. "OMG spill the tea, every last drop!"

I told her everything and every time something cute or he made a slight move she'd squeal which made me cheeks go bright red. When I finally finished she hugged me while saying, " I'm sorry for what I did, I was in the wrong. I'm going to try and be better ok? Friends?" I nodded my head, hence I couldn't breathe and say a word and with that she let me go And we went back to my room to see Wyatt sat on my bed going through my box that my grandma gave me. My eyes moved from him to the necklace he was holding. I ran over taking it from his hands." Where did you get this from?" His eyes widened but with happiness. Boys, so confusing.

[i know it's very short but I will makes the next one longer I promise! Please comment some ideas from the storyline because I'm starting to struggle a bit now so any suggestions would be a as great help thanks! Stay safe and if you need any to talk to I'm always here ~ Maddie