Unbelievable!

He came over to where we was stood, covered in bandages on his arms and face.
"What do you want Wesley?" A low growl escaped from my chest but he didn't seem to notice.
"Look I'm sorry, and I've done something that I'm not proud of..."
"Spit it out Wesley" I hissed. He pulled something out from his pocket and it looked a lot like a moonstone... my grandma's moonstone.
"What the hell? You took this from me?!" Everyone was staring at me but I didn't care. What he did was wrong and he's going to know. I snatched the moonstone from him and it lit up. I felt more power flow through me. This is why I couldn't fight against the colloidal silver, because the other moonstone gave me more power... the pack could've died because I wasn't strong enough because of him. I couldn't bare to look at him anymore. I turned to walk away and the pack followed with me. We got outside when a man came.
"Sir! Sir! The controls, they're busted. It's gonna blow!" Everyone started to run and was freaking out. I went to run inside because I can't have it explode and destroy the moonstone... my pack... my family. As I went to go someone grabbed my arm. Wyatt?
"Wyatt let me go. I need to get the moonstone." I tried to pull against him but he would t let me go.
"I'm not going to lose you, I can't ok?" I was going to use my strength to go but it was too late. I saw the entire power plant blow up. It's gone. I fell to the ground and I felt like I was dying, like I was coughing up my organs. It wasn't fun.
"Harley! Harl!" People came up to me and comforted me.
"No,no. Little wolf. Don't leave me." I couldn't stop coughing but now I was pulled up into someone's chest. Wy's. Before I know it I was out. I was surrounded by darkness.

When I woke up I was on wyatts bed. I went to sit up but a hand pushed me back down.
"You need your rest." The voice I assume from the hand that held me down. Wyatts voice.
"What happened?"
"The moonstone must have had a big effect on you because you was coughing badly then blacked out. I though i lost you..." his voice trailed off.
"Well I'm fine. How's the rest of the pack?"
"Not to good, so far no casualty's but it's gotten worse then before." The door opened taking us of topic, it was Willa.
"The zombies here." We got up and walked over to the main room. Wyatt was helping me since I still had a small headache and dizziness but it was bearable. Zed was their at the entrance in a suit?
"I'm sorry about what happened at seabrook power, they where wrong to destroy it. But I have an idea, prawn is tonight and I would like to invite you to crash prawn with the rest of the zombies." He gave a welcoming smile.
"They won't allow us. They think we're monsters." Willa wasn't lying...
"We are." Finally, he was accepting who he is... I smiled at him and I nodded. The pack was happy and cheering, some ran of to get ready while others were worrying about what to wear. I already had my outfit from when o was going to go...

 I already had my outfit from when o was going to go

I'm sure Addy would be able to bring it down

I'm sure Addy would be able to bring it down. I went to get my phone to text her but it was Wyatt's room so I went inside and he followed. He shut the door behind him and put his arms around me. "Are you sure your well enough to?" Of course when he said that I wanted  to cough.
"Wy I'm fine, and besides if this is our last days... I want to at least go to prawn. He smiled and walked to his draws.
"I'll see you when your ready." He smirked and left his room with his outfit. I unlocked my phone and started typing.
Me: Addison can you fetch over my prawn dress?
Addy: yeah sure. You at the den?
Me: yeah
Addy: on my way!

I put the phone down and decided to go into the shower. I was about 10 minuets then thankfully Addy was here. She was carrying her dress too, guess we was getting ready together. We did our makeup and got into our dresses before doing our hair. We both looked amazing to say the least. We went outside and she had to go because she would go in with the rest of the humans. I was wearing heels so I was up to Wyatt's height. When I was in the main room I was surrounded by gasp but one word form one person was the only thing I heard.
"Beautiful." Wyatt whispered but I could hear it. I smiled and walked over to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist. "Ready?"
"Ready" I answered. We made our way to the prawn together. Happy.

[A/N: hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter, not long till the end 😪 don't be a silent reader! Vote, comment? Everything means something! Stay safe.
~Maddie 💕