Blood on your hands

"No! Wy stop, please stop your going to kill him!" I shrieked. Wyatt was stood over Wesley beating him. The floor was smothered in blood, Wesley's blood. I kept screaming at him to stop but he wouldn't. The door swung open and Wyatt was taken off Wesley's body  by Willa and the rest of his pack.
"What the hell happened?" Tears we're rolling down my face, he may have just done what he did but if he died... I feel like it would be on me and I couldn't deal with any blood on my hands. Addison was comforting me whilst Wyatt was removed from the room. "Why did this have to happen to me?" I asked through many sobs.
"Shh, it's ok it wasn't your fault." She started rocking me side to side. Zed picked Wesley up and said he would take him to the hospital, the story would be that he got in a fight with his friend over something. Everyone was saying that he would be fine but me being the one on the negative, I couldn't get in my head that he would. What if he got brain damage, what if he dies?

The wolves took Wyatt back to the den and god knows if we'll see him tomorrow at school. Wesley would be in hospital for the next few days and no one knew who it was that hurt him, well apart from the people in that room. After everyone had left Addison went and got the bleach and I got some towels and we cleaned up the mess. I did t sleep that night and I don't think that Addison did either. The next morning came in what felt like years. At 7am Addison came into my room and sat beside me.
"How are you?" Well what does she think?
"I'm... fine."
"Ok, I know you're not. Go get ready, put on some nice clothes and we're going to the mall. We're gonna buy ridiculously over priced clothes and eat till we can't no more. We deserve so much more then this, we deserves day off. You with me?" A smile came to my mouth. I definitely did not want to go to school and face the people I don't want to see.
"Sure, why not."

We giggled as we got ready. I was wearing:

I wore my wig half up, half down

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I wore my wig half up, half down. Addison wore:

And her white hair in a messy bun

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

And her white hair in a messy bun. Out parents had already left for work so we left the house just before we usually do. We didn't want to go and then find Wyatt or Zed standing outside and because we went early no one was there. We took some money and left. We went in her car and she had a convertible so she put the roof down and the wind through my hair felt so nice. It was really warm today so the cool air that brushed against my face. We finally reached the mall. There were mostly old people but there where also some teenage boys, bad boys.

We went straight to the clothe stores and the first shop we was in there for about 2 hours but we had no clue! We walked out with six bags between us. We then decided we would get food because we hadn't realised how hungry we actually was. Of course we went to McDonald's and I got a double cheese burger and large fries while Addison got a Big Mac and medium fries. We took our time eating and when we finished we was surprised. When we stood up there were 3 boys all dressed in leather jackets. 2 had brown hair and one had black, and let me say they were were all hot! They looked me and Addy up and down before a smirk formed on their faces.
"Well hello. I'm carter, that's ace and that's chase." The one in the middle pointed to each of the boys.
"I'm Addison and this is Harley." She pointed out me and gave me a slight wink making me chuckle.
"Wow, what's two pretty girls doing here at this time, you two look like... good girls." Wow, I mean he wasn't wrong but was it that clear?
"Who said we were good girls?" I held my jacket in two of my fingers over my shoulder and walked around him but as close as I could. I turned to see Addison smirk at me as she walked past them, as they turned their mouths were opened and when they realised they quickly shut their mouths and walked over smirking.

"Why don't you girls come with us?" I thought of their offer but I know we couldn't, first of all Addison and Zed were slowly pitching things up and... for me I don't know anymore.
"We can't right now but here." I took a pen from the table and a serviette and wrote, "there my number, give me a call?" I passed it to them. I gave a wink before I grabbed Addy's arm and we walked off. When we was out side McDonald's we decided we would go back home. So far I got no message from them boys but I didn't really care. When we got back, the house was full. Not of my parents, the pack.

[hey guys! Hope your enjoying the chapter! The next chapter will be longer and it's going to be good! Stay safe!
Don't be a silent reader! Vote and comment 🥺
~maddie]