Chapter 13

Two weeks later

Rita's(RiRi)POV:

"Enjoy your drink" I said hopelessly. Something I said everyday and didn't mean. It's what I'm supposed to say. It's been two weeks exactly, since Dre beat my ass, again. But this time... it's just worse. The bruises on my face are crazy, the pain is not there anymore, but the bruises are still there and the cuts. The bruises and marks are still fresh, looking like I just got beat. It's crazy what a lil make up can do, well in my case a lot of make up.

"Baby, are you ok? You've been really down lately and haven't been to work for a week. What's really going on?" She asks. I sigh take the next order. Today isn't really busy, and I'm glad. "Nothing, Trinity" I answer her, with out looking at her. "Look at me when we talking. Look at me Rita"

I look at her and smile. She raises her eyebrows. "He putting his hands on you, ain't he?"

I frown. "What? Are you crazy? He loves me, he would never do that"

I practically shout at her. She chuckles and take a few steps closer to me, pointing her long finger or nail or both at me.

"Chil'... don't ever, ever in your life raise your voice at me. I'll smack your ass so hard. I'm older than you. Just cause I work here don't mean you disrespect me. Now, you can shout all you want, but both you and I know that, that nigga is putting his hands on you. You need to report him and tell the police. Young girls are dying out here, because their boyfriends are abusing them."

"Well thank you, but he does not put his hands on me. You don't have to worry. I hit a rug on my forehead"

"I hit a rug on my forehead. What it gone be next time? Huh? I fell down the stairs? I bumped into the window? I cut myself? Shit myself?" She shakes her head and walks to the back.

☁☀☁

"Please Yungin, I'll walk myself in. You've already done a lot for me. Dre and his friends are outside. I don't want to upset him" I plead with him. His so stubborn, he doesn't understand how much trouble I'm in already. I didn't come home and now a nigga is dropping me off at home.

"Ight cool. I'll watch you in. Gone on and enter lady" He said. I smile and nod. "Goodnight" and before he could answer me, I was out the car. I take a deep breath and walk up the walk way. They were all looking at me, shocked. They knew Rose didn't have it like that, so I was in shit. I'm busy brewing up lies in my head.

"Wassup Rita? Who's car was that? Shit looks expensive"

"It is expensive, it's a Escalade, jody"

"Who you getting smart with hoe?"

"Your bitch ass, shut jo-"

"Get your ass in the house. I need to talk to you" Dre spoke for the first time since I got here. I sigh and nod. I walk past them and hear him tell his friends to leave. Yeah, it's going down. I go upstairs and into our room. Seconds don't even pass and I hear and feel a hand connect with my right cheek. That shit hurt. That shit was painful, but I'm used to it.

"You cheating on me now? Huh? You being a hoe out here? Huh? You riding in big things now. You trynna embarrass me in front of my friends? Bitch!"

He slapped me again and again and again. I fell to the floor and he took that as a chance to kick me around. Curled up like a ball as he send kicks and punches my way. "You fucked him or nah?"

"I-I- did-" I stutterd and before I could finish my sentence he sent a kick to my head. "Bitch! Fuck you!!!"

I blacked out.

"EXCUSE ME, MISS. I TRYING TO BUY HERE!!!" And I'm back on earth. I take a deep breath. "I'm sorry sir. What can I get you?"

♡♡♡

JUST A LIL GLIMPSE ON RITA'S LIFE AND RELATIONSHIP.
HOPE IT WAS GOOD. OH AND I DID ALL THAT UP THERE SO YEAH, IT DOESN'T LOOK REAL. SORRY NOT SORRY.

Yung__Aug_♡Love