Chapter 43

A month later

Chris(Breezy;CB;CBreezy;Chris Breezy)POV:

She straddled me and positioned her self. She slowly slid down me and sat down on me getting used to my size. She started moving her hips front and back with her hands on my chest. She picked up her pace and began bouncing on my.

" fuck"

I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip. Shit. She knew what she was doing man. I held her waist directing her how I wanted it. I dug my fingers inside her hips. She was dancing on me and she was good. She rode me a few more times until I flipped us over and I was on top. I pulled out of her. "ass up face down"

She did as told and I roughly entered her and she moaned out loud.

" fuuuuuck shiiiiit Brown"

Got her calling me with my last name. I put it down real good. I rocked in and out smacking her ass a few times. " shit Rose"

I wish that shit was a dream. I woke up sweating bullets every night, because of the stupid shit I did. I don't know what got in me. Man Rihanna can't never find out. I couldn't even last a year without cheating.

Man Aug told me to be careful around Rose. I didn't listen and if Rizzy finds out... shit, I'm dead or our friendship and I really want neither. I ain't even worried about Rizzy, I'm more worried about what Rihanna gone do when she finds out.

She can't never find out. I ain't even tell Aug about it. That's like his sister and his too close with Rizzy, it will probably slip eventually.

Fuck!

Roslin(Rose)POV:

I followed his instructions and rocked faster and harder. He slapped my ass a few times. That turned me more. He bit his lip and closed his eyes. He looked so sexy. He flipped us over. I moan out loud. "mmmm, Chris" He picked up his speed

"shit girl"

He slowed down and started doing this long, deep, slow strokes. Man when I say that send me over board I mean that shit. He was hitting my spot

"fuck. That's my spot baby. Don't stop"

He grunt in my ear, oh so lovely. "fuck Rose" And the way my name rolled off of his tongue was absolutely a bliss.

My legs began shaking and Chris shook his head. " hold that shit in Rose." I did as told and he began picking up his pace going hard and that felt good, like y'all have no idea

"What's my name?"

He grunt in my ear

"Chris"

" nope, not it"

He kept on going hard. He asked me again. "What's my name ma?" I let out a moan, not being able to get the words out.

"Christopher fucking Brown"

"nope, not that too"

"shit! Fuck Daddy! Your name is daddy"

"damn right. You can release"

I released all over him he sat on his back and patted his thighs

"Roslin!" I jumped a little. I sigh and raised my eyebrow. "What?" I asked my lecture, clearly annoyed. This has been happening for about two weeks now. I don't know why. I don't know if it's out of guilt or what.

"What is the big injection you use to wake a patient from a coma called?"

I sigh. My head is all over the place and I can't think straight. "I'm not sure. I kind of forgot. I'm sorry sir, I'm not feeling well"

My classes went by quickly. When I got home, I took out my takeaway from Popeyes, eating the drumstick. It was burning me, but I was too hungry. This is unlike me. Eating all this greasy stuff.
I unlock my door and walking. While eating I come across a stain of blood on the bone. I gag. I quickly drop my bags and ruched to the bathroom. I throw up all the chicken. That's all I've eaten today. I flush all the vomit away and get up to brush my teeth.

My body must be rejecting it, because it's not used to it. I was just craving it so much, I couldn't resist. Should just stick to salads and healthy stuff. I walk out the bathroom and pull my hair in a ponytail. I collapse on the bed and eventually find myself falling asleep.

♡♡♡

Wow!! How was that?

Pretty intense, huh?
What do you think of Rose sleeping with friends?
Ruining Chris and Rihanna's relationship?
Was it Rose's fault or Chris?
Rizzy? What is he going to do to Chris?
Rihanna? What is she going to do to Rose and Chris??
Should I do more POV of them?

Well I am. This last few chapters are about Rose, Chris and Rizzy. Of course August and Rita are going to have POVs, it is their book after all.

Just a short chapter. Hope it was good and I didn't proofread.

Yung__Aug_♡Love