Intro

Author's POV:

     Anya Dewills, born into the family of Mr. Neville Dewills and Mrs. Casey Dewills with her younger sister Amelia Dewills, is the baddest girl at her school (Addison High). She is a fair beautiful girl with regular but cute black eyes and long black hair. Yes, all her features seemed to be common but they were put together in a way that made her look too beautiful. She is the head of her school's cheer leading team and also the most popular girl at school. Every girl wants to be like her as a result, she has lots of friends but she mostly walks with two of her besties; Luna Larnie and Roxy Cartellos. Apart from the girls, boys also like Anya, they all wish that at least she would want to date them but she has choices. Being the player she is, she only goes out with rich, cool and popular boys she's had lots of boyfriends and she doesn't care about anyone's feelings, she only cares about herself.
     Leonardo Williams, born into the home of Mr. Jason Williams and Mrs. Clara Williams as an only child attends MaXimum High. Leo is a guy that you'll describe as extremely handsome. His dark hair is not just the only things that make him perfect, he also has electrifying blue eyes and dimples that even just a smile from him can make any girl faint. Having all these qualities gives him the 'go-ahead' to be a player. He actually toys with girls feelings and doesn't believe that love is real.

Authors note:
OK I know you were expecting a chapter but I just wanted to post this Intro so we could get to know our main characters very well.
The next update will be the chapter 1 and I promise I'll try to update daily.
Follow me on IG @rietta cute
Stay home and stay safe

#rietta cares