22

Assalamoalaikum everyone.

How are you all?

So I want to talk about something so please read the note at last.

***

I smiled at her and kept staring the sky which had turned into starry night from evening purples. The wind was slow and cold enough to cause a relaxing aura around us making me sigh in relief. Last few days were hectic and this small break was enough for me but I didn't about her.

The serenity and peace this place held was just beautiful. It was just a random backyard and a random swing but the thing that made this all beautiful was my feelings. For sure, I knew my feelings had renewed itself. My hand still rested on her shoulder and I could hear her soft breathing like she was about to fall asleep.

From getting irked on her witty remarks to getting amused by them, from glaring her to smiling at her, every emotion I possed for her had swapped within 3 months. Ammi was right, circumstances were what created hatred and anger between us. Whatever it was and whatever it is I just know one thing, there is something different and beautiful which I feel for her.

“Oh my innocent eyes!!” We literally jumped on our places as the loud girly voice of Bilal echoed around us. My head shot up towards him who was standing with both his hands closing his eyes. What the hell?

“Bill shut up.” Ayesha snapped... she was in half sleeping state and obviously this guy disturbed her.

In an instant he removed his hands from his eyes and spoke with accusing tone,

“You shameless people were romancing over here. Shame on you, don't you have bedroom?” His tone was similar to the annoying gossiping aunties. This man was hell dramatic.
Ayesha got up and slapped his head forcefully making him wince.

“Stop this nonsense. What do you want?” She asked glaring him.

“Why will I want anything. Aunty asked me to call you guys. And if I knew what you were doing here I swear I wouldn't have come.” He said making different kinds of faces. I groaned in frustration. If this guy wasn't the Tech head of Sultanat I would have kicked him out of house, work and from this world.

Getting up from the swing I went towards him who was busy looking at my wife with accusing eyes.

“Don't you dare say anything else.” I said and slapped his head with all the force I had, it was quite hard as he stumbled forward and almost tripped. Shaking my head I turned towards her and smiled. I swear I am smiling way too much these days.

Nevertheless, we headed inside with a groaning, whining and huffing Bilal at our trail. The dinner went in small talks, and we decided that uncle will be accompanying us to the meeting.

“Mubashir Sahir called, he said he will return in few days.” Ayesha spoke while we were taking small steps towards our room. Her gaze was downwards as if she was lost in her own world, but then she always tends to do that. I cleared my throat but that too didn't affect her. I again did but still no effect.

“Ayesha...is there something wrong?” Her head snapped towards me while her face morphed into a questioning one.

“No, why?”

“You zoned out.” I said softly. She just shook her head and walked ahead. Damn this girl and her mood.

My steps halted for a second when I heard Ibrahim's name from inside the room. On the cue I entered the room locking the door behind and stood facing her. She was talking on the phone and when our eyes met she stopped talking for a second. Raising my eyebrows I walked towards her and stood just behind her.