Epilogue

This poet, Paul Perry is so amazing. I just found his poetries few days back and couldn't stop falling in love with them. Nevertheless some of them is here that suits our bizarre lead couple.

 Nevertheless some of them is here that suits our bizarre lead couple

***

***

“Ayesha send me your picture.” Mubashir spoke making her frown.

“Why?”

“Just do it,” he said. Sighing audibly she stood in front of the mirror and clicked a picture. She was confused as to why he was asking for her picture. He had gone to work, but she didn't as Safina had asked her to accompany her to some social event.

Sending the picture to him she stepped downstairs. She kept her phone in her hand bag and looked up only to find Safina coming out of her room. She smiled seeing her mother-in-law clad in a black dress, they were twinning. She, too, was wearing a black dress, the chiffon and velvety.

“You're looking beautiful, ma sha Allah.” Safina said caressing her cheeks making her grin.

“Let's go.” Safina said making her nod.

It was a baby shower function and Safina wanted her to accompany her as she had never gone to any such function ever. She had agreed instantly as she herself wanted some break from work and had pushed him to go alone.

Everything was falling in place, it had to as months had passed. Sahir was now fine, his legs were paralyzed for two months but proper treatments had helped him on his legs again. Sultan had taken a much-needed break and had spent time with his son on a vacation. The two were back to smiling and laughing, her phone had flooded with pictures of their vacation which still made her smile each time she would see them.

Bilal had taken his responsibilities and was now leading their new productions and was helping Mubashir. He was still silent...amongst them he was the only one who couldn't come out of the pain. Nobody had seen the old Bilal after the day Hamid had died. It seemed like he too died that day.