Prologue

P R O L O G U E

《1》

She started moving towards the bed when his strong hand gripped her wrist making her halt in her steps. Turning towards him she raised an eyebrow as if asking his intentions. He didn't reply, just pulled her to himself resulting her small fall on his chest.

It took her some time to register what had happened but when she did she relaxed and wrapped her hand around his shoulder. He heaved a long sigh as his hands found their way to her soft hair, gripping it softly. What felt like eternity was few seconds and he parted. Looking deep in her eyes he removed his leather jacket. The gray tee clung to his physique. Holding her hand he led her to the bed, settling beside her he wrapped his hands around her waist in a way that his head rested on her chest as they sat close to each other.

And then, they flowed...the tears. They flowed like the prennial water...without any stop without ,any restrictions. Her heart clenched as his tears soaked her shirt ...his low sobs felt like a cursed music to her ears. It was too much to witness, seeing her hope crumbling...her hope who was him.

She pulled apart from him making him look up with teary eyes. A sad smile formes on her lips. She got up only to settle on his lap with her legs on either side of him. Taking his face on her hand she gently placed a kiss on his forehead, then his eyes. His eyes held a hundred of emotions and this time, all of it understood by her.

The tears hadn't stopped, and he didn't want them to, he just wanted her to hold him, so he wrapped his arms around her waist. Pulling her more to himself, he laid his head on her chest, hearing her soothing heart beats while her body molded into his form as if meant for this. The night did it's work...creating darkness but his light stayed near him...his light who was her.

“You won't leave me, right?” His heavy voice made her eyes open. Their position still intact, her head still rested on his head and his hands around her. Taking a small breath in she spoke,

“I had promised, I won't.” The serenity of her words were something he was craving for, or more than that the assurance.

She won't leave him.

________________

《2

The night was dark...maybe the darkest of all. No sign of life could be seen on the silent roads on which cars were zooming past as if everyone were aware about the dreaded night. The hell was going to break loose. The battle was to be replaced by a war, a war that would leave nothing but ruins.

The silence before the storm, that's what it seemed like.

"Team A report." Mubashir's whisper reached her ears as they stepped forward...towards their enemies.

"Taken down." The reply reached her ears through her own ear piece. One done two more to go.

"B and C?" He asked. His eyes still focussing the hiding place of the eagles. The main base that was still at half a mile away from him yet in his vision.

Bilal was assigned the work to handle the cameras and other systems of the other bases as to prevent any kind of communication between them.

"Almost done." Bilal said.

"Zoheb?" He whispered hearing a little shuffling from the other side and then the man spoke in his deep voice.

"A on the mark." He nodded to no one in particular.

"Now." Mubashir commanded and all of them, Sultan and Ayesha included heard a quick yes and then the connection changed to the team leaders who were with them.

"Team D, into half. Last two cars go to the left side. Rest to the back." He spoke hearing two yeses.

"How many are left with us?" He asked.

"Ten." Came the reply.

"Sultan what do you say?" He asked Sultan who was sitting behind with Ayesha.

"Ten isn't enough. Do we have any more backup?" Sultan asked.

"I don't think so." Ayesha said.

"Bilal any more men in contact?" Bashar asked.

"Let me check MK, B and C have been taken down." Bilal informed.

"Good, send the message to the teams and ask them to attack." He said taking a deep sigh. It wasn't easy, coming to the battlefield but then what is easy? Nothing.

They were playing with fire, going unprepared, but they knew there wasn't any bigger fire than them. The assassin never fears killing, the beast never cower backs from hunting, and so they too didn't. They weren't fearing anything, not the leaders nor their men. The only thing that was worrying was risk of losing the family.

The family which was Sultant. They were a family, each member of it. And harm on any of them won't be anything but a loss and painful.

"Heading inside in ten minutes. Load"

__________

Assalamoalaikum dear readers

Assalamoalaikum dear readers. Thank you for opening this book. As now you have read the prologue I hope it had made you curious. The story is full of thrill and action and romance.

I have worked really hard for this book and I will be glad if you will give it a chance.

Rest it depends on you.