Chapter 10~ Sanem

Fanaa's POV.

The four of us arrived at the airport of Turkey, the airplane ride wasn't too bad although I couldn't sleep on the way because if Naina wasn't trying to annoy me then it was Ahmed not moving his gaze away from me.

Me and Naina get to the bathroom to fresh up and clean ourselves.

I change my clothes into a light brown suit with a white t-shirt under and same color heels.

I get out of the cabin and Naina looks at me as if she's seen a ghost.

"what's wrong?" I ask.

"why so formal?" she asks looking at me from head to toe.

"oh well... I'll be going to work later but also because you don't know this but I'm pretty famous here" I said brushing my shoulders.

"yeah very funny" she says cringing.

"I'm serious!" I say.

We finished getting ready and got out of the bathroom.

We saw the guys waiting for us a little far away so we joined them.

"damn Fanaa! You really be rocking this outfit!" Rahman compliments me.

"Thanks!" I say sounding like a little girl.

"excuse me?" I turned to a girl that seemed to be in her teenage years.

"yes? You are?"

"are you Fanaa Khan? Perhaps the author of this book?" she says showing me the book she was holding in her hands.

A smile appeared on my face.

"yes that's me!"

"oh my god! Ima big Fan!" she says as   she hugs me.

"nice to meet you!"

"can I have a picture if you don't mind?"

"sure!"

We take a few pictures and then soon she leaves.

Awe she was so cute!

" woah! You're famous on top of that?!" Rahman asks.

I nod in approval with a big smile.

"I guess you were really being serious" Naina says.

"of course!" I say.

"can we go?" Ahmed asks as we start making our way out of the airport.

We get into a van taxi and get to the hotel.

I do know a few hotels in Turkey but the one they chose for their honeymoon is not really familiar to me.

We arrive at the hotel and get out of the van.

We get inside the hotel and I stop in my way which makes them stop as well.

"okay guys well... I should go!" I say.

"are you serious? Come on stay for a bit! I don't know how to speak Turkish at all and I feel so lost!" Naina complains.

"you have two big man with you that know a lot more then you think they know" I say.

"but still! Please Fanaa!!"

We suddenly see a girl running towards us. She grabs Ahmed and hides behind him.

"help me!" she says.

What's going on?

He doesn't move as he doesn't seem to understand what's happening.