33: Jungkook's Birthday

Jungkook woke up peacefully and sat up. He looked surprised at the empty side of the bed next to him, and then looked up as he heard some shuffling.

Yoongi walked over, holding Beomgyu on his hip. "Good morning, puppy," Yoongi leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Happy birthday."

Jungkook smiled. "Thanks, kitten."

"So what do you want to do on your day off?" Yoongi asked. "Any special meals, activities, or...?"

"Hmm, I don't know." Jungkook yawned and rubbed his eyes. "I just want to spend the day with you."

"Aw," Yoongi smiled. "You're such a sap."

"I'll I want to do today is spend time with my family," Jungkook decided. "How about we make some pancakes," Jungkook smiled his bunny smile.

"That's an excellent idea," Yoongi smiled. "Let me just feed Beomgyu first."

"Fair enough," Jungkook got out of bed, walking to the closet. "I have to get dressed anyway."

While Jungkook was in the closet, Yoongi sat in the bed and took his shirt off, starting to feed the baby.

"Hey Jungkook?" Yoongi called out.

"Yeah?"

"Pick an outfit for me, too. I'll wear whatever you want me to wear today."

"Okay," Jungkook smirked. He was gonna pick the cutest outfit. He nodded to himself as he picked out some clothes, thinking about how he was totally going to make Yoongi wear the bows.

Jungkook got dressed in something somewhat nice, but comfortable. A good pair of jeans and one of his newer hoodies that were in a better condition than others.

He walked out of the closet holding his favorite pair of Yoongi's yoga pants, and one of his own oversized hoodies. He put them on the bed next to Yoongi before sitting on the other side of him, putting his chin on Yoongi's shoulder and looking at the baby.

Beomgyu's eyes glanced over and stopped of Jungkook, and the side of his small lips curled up, almost in a smile while he continued to drink. He reached his hand out towards Jungkook, and Jungkook cooed, reaching out and letting Beomgyu wrap his hand around his finger.

"Good morning, Yuyu," Jungkook smiled.

Beomgyu finished and detached himself from Yoongi, starting to kick his legs around and fuss while reaching out to Jungkook. Jungkook took him from Yoongi and held him up by his sides.

"I'm gonna get dressed," Yoongi pat Jungkook's shoulder and stood up.

Yoongi rolled his eyes when he saw the yoga pants, but he quickly put them on anyway. After that he put on the hoodie and sat back down next to Jungkook.

"Are you ready to go make those pancakes now?"

"Sure am," Jungkook grinned, rubbing his rose to Beomgyu's before standing up and holding Beomgyu against his chest. 

"Then let's go," Yoongi tuned and walked to the door.

"Hold on," Jungkook called out, going to the drawer he knew Yoongi kept his bows in. He opened it and pulled out a bow, tossing it to Yoongi and closing the drawer. "Put this on."

Yoongi caught it and looked at it for a moment. "Why?"

"Because I said so," Jungkook smirked. "You said you would wear whatever I wanted you to, and I want you to wear a bow."

"Fine," Yoongi huffed, attaching it to his ear. "There. You happy?"

"Yeah."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked out, leaving Jungkook trailing behind him. Jungkook laughed and quickly caught up, slinging an arm over Yoongi's shoulder.