37: Coup D'état

Yoongi woke up the next morning with Seojun's arms tighly wrapped around him. He wanted to escape those arms so badly, but he was too scared to move. Seojun must have felt him tense up, because not long after, he started to wake up, too.

Yoongi held his breath as Seojun stirred behind him, pulling him even closer. 

"Good morning, my love."

"Morning, Seojun," Yoongi whispered.

Seojun rubbed Yoongi's side before getting out of bed.

"I'll go get us some breakfast."

Yoongi sat up and watched as the bear walked to the door and grabbed onto the door, turning back to say one last thing.

"I'm leaving the door unlocked so you feel less trapped, but you are not to leave this room, understand? If I find out that you tried to escape, then you can consider that baby dead."

Yoongi felt chills run down his spine as the bear left the room, closing the door swiftly behind him. He waited only a couple minutes before scrambling off of the bed, and running to the door. He paused, knowing that if he were caught by Seojun, that his child would be in danger. 

That's when he decided he wouldn't leave, but he would stick his head out to look around the hall, so he would know what he's getting into if he ever had the chance to get away. Slowly and quietly opening the door, Yoongi stuck his head out and looked to the left.

The hall went down for some time, before turning where it looked like some stairs were located. When Yoongi turned his head to the right, he gasped. There were only a few rooms as if it were the end of the hallway, but the reason Yoongi gasped was because right as he turned his head, someone came out of the room right next to Seojun's.

Yoongi froze in fear, terrified that he had just accidentally killed his baby, when the bear spotted him and froze, tilting his head in confusion. He looked to be around Yoongi's age, maybe slightly older.

"Who are you?"

"I-I... um, I--" Yoongi couldn't quite get any words out.

"Why are you here?" He lifted an eyebrow. "Other types of hybrids aren't typically allowed in the bear kingdom. Do I need to call the guards to get you out of my brother's room?"

"Your brother?" Yoongi perked up. "Are you the younger prince?"

"Yeah, but who are you?"

"My name's Min Yoongi, and I'm the queen of the canine kingdom. Please, help me! Seojun brought me here against my will!"

"He what?" The bear's eyes widened and then narrowed. "That b*stard. I always knew there was something wrong with him."

"Please, help!" Yoongi pleaded. "If he knows I even opened this door, he'll kill my baby!"

That was when the bear noticed Yoongi's baby belly. "Oh my god! You're pregnant?! What the f*ck is he thinking?" The bear looked around the hall before leaning down. "I can't get you out yet, but I heard that your husband has requested to visit for an unnamed political discussion. He's probably coming for you. When he comes, I promise to get you out of here, okay?"

Yoongi felt so relieved that he started tearing up. "Thank you! I don't know what I would have done if I didn't run into you!"

"Yeah, yeah," the bear waved his hand dismissively. "Just lay low for now, and keep my brother happy. The meeting is scheduled for later tonight, so you just have to make it until then. Okay?"

"Okay," Yoongi wiped his eyes. 

"I'm Minjun, by the way."

"Thank you so much for your help, Minjun," Yoongi smiled despite having teary eyes. "I'll never forget your name or what you've done for me."