Chapter 14 | Keefe

Keefe knocked on Sophie's dorm door, "Foster! C'mon!"

It was the weekend, and about a week away from Valentines. Headmaster Alina had announced yesterday that they would be having a Valentine's ball on the day of.

Sophie stepped out of the room, her hair was so messed up, it looked like a professional was creating a 'pineapple head' look. "What," She snapped, "is important enough you need to get me up at this ungodly hour in the morning?"

"Sophie, it's nine."

"Exactly what I meant—ungodly." She argued, giving him a rather pointed look and sighed. "What do you want Keefe?"

"For you to go to the Valentines ball with me." He said nervously, shifting his weight. It wasn't often that he was nervous, and even less often was he nervous around a girl.

Sophie shrugged and smirked. "Sure."

For 2.4K reads, I decided to do something special and put it in Biana's p.o.v, now you'll get in insight into scary girl's mind!

"Biana! Get you lousy keister up! Keefe just asked me to the Valentines day ball!" Sophie shouted.

I value my sleep more than I value my brother, (He's an angry ass anyway so that doesn't mean much.) and Sophie just pulled me out of that sleep. "What? I snapped angrily, not entirely hearing what Sophie said when she shook me awake.

"Keefe just asked me to the Valentines ball!" She repeated. Sophie looked giddier than a child awaiting Santa on Christmas eve.

Holy guacamole, yes! Now I have a legit reason to dress Sophie up, go shopping, do makeovers—

"Whatever you're thinking—stop thinking it," Sophie commanded, the lilt of her tone made me wonder whether she did indeed know what I was thinking—it wouldn't be a surprise—the damn girl knew everything—except how to go shopping—I do that for her.

"No." I smirked. "We. Are. Going. Shopping!"

*At the mall*

Sophie winced as I drove up to the giant shopping center, like it physically pained her to see hordes of people, and food carts. I for one, am the complete opposite, I eat anything I can get my hands on, that was one of the things my brother and I do have in common, other than that he's just rutting, cheating, lying, ass who doesn't know how to operate the microwave, save to re-heat a slice of his pizza.

"Biana, are you sure we need to go shopping, you have hundreds of dresses, I could just use one of those—"

"Non, tais-toi s'il te plaît, je ne veux pas écouter une Sophie frustrée aujourd'hui, je suis venue ici pour m'aumuser." I replied, using French. My family moved here from France, and we still speak French at home, Sophie's mother was also French, and taught Sophie how to speak it at a young age. 

"Tu es une person très grossière, tu sais? Tu m'as fait venir ici contre ma volontè, alors pouvons-nous dépêcher et partir déja?" She replied in perfect French. "Now do we need to speak in French, or can we go back to English?"

I scoffed, "Rude—now we are supposed to be shopping Sophie, this isn't shopping."

Sophie rolled her eyes, and waved away the statement, "Just find something that looks good."

Not like that would ever be a problem.

Like, half an hour later, and back to Sophie's p.o.v

Sophie groaned, Biana had again picked out an over-the-top fancy dress with tulle and lace everywhere. "Biana. Simple. Please." Sophie hated anything with glitter and tulle, mainly because her mother always stuffed her into dresses with lace and tulle and forced her to go to frivolous parties that only served strange food, like fish eggs, or frog eggs, or mud-tea. 

"Why go simple, I wanna go big—go big or go home right?"

No, not really.

"Okay, snooty-and-fancy-and-overdramatic Biana is fired, now here is my dress criteria; Nothing super lacy, or with glitter, and please not pink."

"Why no pink?" Biana pouted, a frown plastered to her face. "And sparkles make everything better!"

"No lace. No tulle."

"Fine."

And there it is, the long-awaited update, do u guys like the visual? I think I might do one in the next chapter. And who's p.o.v do you want me to do next? Sophie, or Keefe's? The one in Biana's was just a one-time thing. 

And I just wanted to let u guys know, this story is almost done, there's only going to be a few more chapters left, maybe 5-6? 

**Thank you to @Angel_325 for help with the French parts**