Chapter 15 | Sophie

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR HAIR IS KNOTTED!"

Biana had been tugging a hairbrush through Sophie's hair for the past few minutes. Sophie actually pitied the poor model, did she have to go through people yelling at her every time she got dressed up for a photoshoot?

God, the lengths girls go to look good for guys.

"This is nothing short of inhumane Biana, this is torture," Sophie whined, and a moment later winced from a particularly hard tug on her hair from the hairbrush. "Can this be counted as child abuse?"

"You're eighteen—you're not a child."

"Hmf." Sophie slumped down in the chair, and crossed her arms across her chest. 

"Done," Biana said, muttering the word. 

"Freedom!" Sophie said, pumping a fist and attempted to get out of the chair. 

Moments later, Biana grabbed her wrist and forced her back down into the chair, this time with a pissy look on her face. "Sit. Stay. Or I will ensure that you will not be able to show your face to the public for a good long time."

Damn, she was terrifying.

***

Sophie paced in the room, "Biana—it's 9:33, he was supposed to come at 9:30, what if he isn't coming—"

The door flew open. "The Keefe is here!" Keefe walked into the room, not entirely caring that knocking was a thing.

Biana gave her a look that clearly said, you were saying?

Sophie stuck her tongue out at her friend, do I look like a telepath? I can't know where everyone is at every moment of every day.

But you're Sophie, you'd find a way to do it—probably with a matchine—but still.

Jerk.

Prick.

"As much as I'm enjoying this mental conversation you two seem to be having, it's quite unnerving—mind including me?"

"Yes—yes, I mind." Biana replied, "And I think you," she started, pointing at Keefe, "need to get out, because I need to give Sophie the 'talk.'"

Keefe smirked, "Got it. Don't wanna be in here when sharp stuff starts flying."

Sophie gave him a vulgar gesture.

The door shut behind him, but Sophie had a feeling he was listening at the door from the other side.

"Sophie Foster, I don't want any god-children in the next nine months, and you will not do anything that will cause Grady and Edaline to become grand-parents either. They are not here right now to give the talk—Grady wanted to come, but Edaline tied him to a chair before he could. So now it is my duty—"

"Bye Biana," Sophie said, cutting the girl off, and ran out the door before Biana could ensnare her again. 

"Ow, holy shit, you sure know how to fling open a door," Keefe said, backing away from where he had been no doubt listening at the door. "You are unnervingly good at inflicting pain, you know that?"

Sophie just gave him a small smile that promised a slow and painful death. "Let's talk about how you were listening at the door."

Keefe whimpered.

Keefe

Keefe managed to get out with only a minor bruise on his shin from where Sophie kicked him, after a minute of yelling and a kick to the shin, she deemed his punishment complete. And, damn, she can cause a hella lotta pain.

Yes, I know. Short chapter, longer ones take forever to write, so short chapter it is :)

Oh, and do u guys like the new cover? I changed it a wee bit.