Chapter 12: Real Slumber Party

Y/n's PoV:

After taking the blame, I'm done sweeping the whole living room. If it's a slumber party for them, it's a cleaning party for me.

Watching Mean Girls was cancelled because each one of us was tired and too lazy to clean up another mess if someone try to thrashed the room again with popcorn.

We formed into a circle to play the spin the bottle which is Bryce's idea to get more info about Quinton. Griff agrees with that.

So basically, Anthony's on my left while Josh is on my right. I'm on the middle of the two, sitting stiff as a board.

Josh raised the bottle, "Okay imma start this boys."his long hands rotate the green bottle until it stops infront of Quinton.

Whoa, we're off for a good start.

"T or D?"

Quinton look dumbfounded, "What's that?"Um, ya'll protect him at all cost, he's too young for this world.

"T*ddies or D*cks."Bryce smugly responds while drinking his beer.

I almost choke at the water that I've been drinking. Wtf. Bryce has always something to say in everything.

The only one who laugh at his joke was Josh, but it sounded more like it was forced.

I cleared my throat, "It means truth or dare, Quinton."I voiced out, he nod his head when he finally gets it.

"I go with dare."he answered with a quick smile.

All of us eyed him in respect. He's brave AF to choose dare for starters but he wasn't brave enough to face the fact he left me. I shook my head at that thought.

Josh hummed, "Bro you have to copy Jaden's hair!"he exclaimed, jumping up and down beside me.

Jaden raised his brow while Quinton's mouth was hanging open in disbelief.
"Y-you mean I have to bleached it?"he stutters with wide eye.

Josh nodded but the dump ass cuts him off, "No Quinton you're not going to bleach it, you are going to color it with a crayon."Bryce sarcatically commented.

Tsk, I wanted to jump across the circle and punch him in the gut for acting like a smartass when he's very not.

Quinton focus his eyes on his knee, "I'll do that tomorrow, y/n can help me with that."he announced then gave me a side-eye glance.

Now, it's my turn to arched my eyebrow up. There's 8 people in the room, and this ex of mine choosed me to colour his hair? Boi are you implying to have an alone time with me?

The game rolled again, it is Quinton's time to twirl the bottle. It ends up with the adonis but alchoholic; Bryce.

"Isn't it obvious? Truth!"he laughed out loud then shotguns his beer.

Quinton rubbed the back of his neck, "Uh, I don't know if this is an appropriate thing to ask but—"

"Tsk! Stop being a pssy and shoot your shot."Bryce encourage in eagerness.

Q peered over at me before asking his question, "What happened between you and y/n?"those words rolled out his mouth slowly.

My breath caught out of my lungs.
No one's really sick but everyone started coughing awkwardly. The smirk on Bryce' face was wiped off of him.

I chewed my lips so hard I bet it drew blood. Fvck. Why does he have to ask things like that? I know to myself that I too was also curious with the very thought on why I end up on Bryce's bed, but Quinton was so wrong for asking that infront of the other boys. Right now all I wanted was for the world to eat me up.