Chapter 13: Bleachin'

Y/n's PoV:

I woke up with a smile on my face.

Wow. I felt like a brand new bird getting out of its own independent nest. It's so weird, honestly, but it was amazing. I actually feel like I'm floating in the air.

"Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty!"

And that was... where I was thrown off to the pool.

*SPLASH*

My eyes was as wide as the pool that I'm currently in. What in the actual flying fried sock?!?

I shivered from the cold. Someone literally pitched me to the swimming pool... that explain's why I'm flying, but not really.

I tilted my head to culprit's direction, just to see Bryce with a satisfied grin plastered on his face.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"I shouted in pure frustrated annoyance.

He rolled his eyes dramatically before he tousled his hair with his left hand.

"Shouldn't have been noisy and flirty with Jaden last night, if you ask me. I've gotten six seasons nightmares."he explained warily while shrugging his shoulders like he didn't just tried to drown me.

I flipped him off. Hell, he could've just wake me up by shoving me on the carpet floor but the demon decided that throwing me off with the mattress on to the pool is the best choice.

This is honestly stressing me out.

If this is his form of jokes then this isn't funny. He can joked around with drunk-ass people, I wouldn't care, but NEVER ever play yourself with a sleeping person— ever, or you'll have your ass murdered. I wanted to kick him on the balls, so hard, that he wouldn't even be able to walk from the pain.

I pushed myself out of of the swimming pool, wagging my clothes because it was soaking wet. Ugh. Talk about, woke up like this.

As I sauntered to the back door, a shirtless Jaden walked up to me. I was trying so hard not to check him out, even though if it's irresistibly tempting.

He was smiling like a hot idiot, I bet he watched me get tossed on the water... and based on his face, he was freakin' enjoying it.

"Y/n, you're so wet."he asserted while eyeing me from head to toe.

That's what he said.

I shook my head from those thoughts.

"For you."

Sht. I bit my lip after realizing what I've just said. Okay, that sounds inappropriate.

His gaze focused on me,
"What?"he query with a slight chuckle on the end.

Oof! I don't really mean it on a sexual way. I swear to god— I did not! That was just a typo from my tongue, if that made sense.

"I meant for real not for you, dummy! Jesus, something might've blocked your ears, that's why. I recommend you should use q-tips."I reasoned out while shrugging my shoulders to make it believable.

He slowly nodded his head, peering at me in confusion. He looked like he's studying me if I'm being truthful or not.

Oh lord heavens! Almost got caught on that one.

"Quinton's looking for you,"he then mentioned, "he said that you'll be helping him bleach his hair."he added, one of his hands are on his chin.

Before I could even reply, Jaden dragged me inside the back door.

> fast forward

I've been knocking on Quinton's room for almost a hundred times already, yet no one was answering. The knob was locked, so I wouldn't really know if he's in there or not.