Chapter 8- matchmakers?

Libra's POV
"Libraaa!" God sometimes I wish I could just duck tape gem's mouth so I could have proper sleep. I groaned in response. "Virgo needs our help with something important!" Gem whined. "What kind of thing?" I opened one eye. Gem's face brightened. "Matchmaking," she whispered.
"Okay I'm up. Let's do this," I grinned.
"Virgo and can are making breakfast, you get ready whilst I wake everyone up with my twin sister and a frying pan," gem slipped out the room. She was weird. I rolled out of bed and stood up slowly, using my bed. I hated mornings. I'm glad it's a Saturday.
"Thanks for breakfast V," I said as I ate my bacon and eggs watching Taurus inhale his. "Anything for a fellow- erm- girl?" Virgo looked at Taurus. I stifled a laugh. Taurus finished inhaling his food and looked up. "I'm going to get dressed now. Bye guys," he left. "Where's gem? We need to make a list," Virgo sat down opposite me.
"She said she was going to wake everyone up with Mini and a frying pan," I supplied. She nodded slowly.
CLANG CLANG CLANG
"GEM! MINI! YOU'RE BOTH SO DEAD! AARGH!"
"That was..."
"Aquarius I think," Virgo said.
"I NEED BEAUTY SLEEP!"
"Leo," I snorted. Idiot.
"YOU OBVIOUSLY NEED IT!"
"Sagittarius," Virgo rolled her eyes.
"SHUT UP!"
"Aries," I supplied.
She nodded.
After breakfast, me, Virgo and gem met up in my, Gem and Aqua's room. I think Pisces, Aries, mini and Cap were outside with the telescope, Scorpio, Leo and Taur were in the gym and Aqua was with Cancer and Sag in the kitchen probably preparing for the picnic. Peace.
"So. What couples are we thinking?" Gem asked.
Virgo pulled out a pink notebook with a lock then opened it up to the first page, which was headed 'SHIPS'
She pulled out a pink pen and clicked it open.

"Now we're ready

"Now we're ready. First ship if you will," she said.
"Pisces and Aries," I said immediately. Gem nodded in agreement.
"Do you see the way they dance around each other? Honestly," she rolled her eyes exaggeratedly.
"What about Scorpio and cancer? They're kinda cute and I know Scorpio has a crush on her," Virgo suggested.
"How did you know that?" Gem asked, impressed.
"Reading his actions and movements towards her. Aries got it," she shrugged.
"Cool. Um. I'm not sure about anyone else..." I frowned.
"We'll keep on spying! I'll go down to the gym, Libra go to the kitchen and gem go to the garden," Virgo said.
"WAIT! We need a name!" Gem said.
"Um... matchmakers?" I suggested.
"We'll work on it," gem grumbled. Virgo smiled and wrote some things down in her book- ahem- the book of shipping.
"Hey guys," I came into the kitchen finding aqua on the counter eating a brownie, Sagi watching the oven intently and cancer doodling in her sketch pad. "Oh hey Libra," aqua smiled. "Come try a brownie. They're to die for!" She took another one off the tray and stuffed it into her mouth.
"We just had breakfast," I said.
"Just let her be. Brownies are like her true love," cancer said. Sagittarius laughed. I grinned and aqua just kept scoffing down the treats happily. "What are you making?" I asked.
"A cake. We're going to decorate it like the night sky!" Tari said enthusiastically.
"We're waiting for it to finish. How long is left?" Cancer questioned.
"15 minutes," Sagittarius answered answer sat down onto the floor.
"So.. anyone caught any of your eyes yet?" I asked casually. Aquarius choked on her brownie and cancer dropped her sketch pad. Sagittarius just looked at me quizzically. "W-why?" Cancer stuttered.
"Y'know. Small talk," I shrugged. "And judging by reactions you guys have crushes. C'mon. Spill," I grinned.
"No," Aquarius said.
"Pleeeeease?" I begged.
"No," Sagittarius crossed his arms.
"Cancer?" I turned to her.
She shook her head. I pouted. "Do you have a crush then Libra?" Aquarius asked. Hmm. Don't think so. "Nope," I shook my head.
"Okay. Want to scoff brownies with me?" Aqua changed the subject. I shrugged and hopped onto the counter next to her. I like brownies.