Chapter 14- SHIPS!!

Gem's POV
"Yeah I definitely ship it,"
"Mmhm. It's so cute,"
"Did I hear you talking about SHIPS?!!" I screeched, jumping onto the backs of Leo and Virgo.
"AAAHH!" They screeched. I laughed and fell off their backs. I crashed into the wall and groaned.
"Gem. Honestly," Leo glared at me as he hoisted me back to my feet.
"My head hurts," I whined.
"I'll get cancer, it's bleeding," Virgo sighed and left the lounge. Leo helped me sit down onto the sofa because I was feeling woozy. "What happened?" Cancer rushed towards me, first aid kit in hand, my twin sister following. She bent down as I turned my head. "Okay I'm going to need to clean it Gem. It may hurt," she dabbed at what I expect to be a small cut at the back of my head. It hurt. A lot. I think I screamed.
"Gem what were you doing?" Mini asked, folding her arms.
"I jumped onto the backs of Virgo and Leo then topple backwards," I answered.
"OW!" I added.
"Okay. Give me the bandages," Cancer ordered. Virgo handed her a roll of bandages and she wrapped them all around my head. "Is this really necessary?" I asked.
"Probably not but you shouldn't go around jumping on people. This is your punishment," Cancer finished and smiled.
"Oh great," I crossed my arms.
"You'll be fine. Want to play Mario kart?" Mini jumped into the seat on the sofa next to me.
"Um yes!" I nodded. "Owww," I rubbed my head.
"Don't touch it," cancer warned. I made a very dramatic pout and she left the room, V and Leo following, snickering quietly.

After mini beat me a load of times on Mario kart because I am still dizzy and woozy from the fall, Sagi served lunch.
"So what's with the get up Gem? Being a mummy for Halloween?" Aqua asked. Leo, Mini, V and Can snorted.
"What?" She frowned.
"Halloween isn't till October. It's February," Virgo said.
"Okay what happened?" Scorpio sighed.
"I fell over," I answered.
"It's more then that. She jumped onto Leo and Virgo yelling something like ships? Then fell backwards and cut her head," Cancer said. Everyone laughed. I pouted.

After lunch, the 'matchmakers' met up in Leo and Aries' room. "One ship has sailed. Four more to go," Libra smiled.
"We only have three Lib," Virgo said dryly.
"No we have five others," I piped up. They looked at me. "What? Aqua and Libra are all googley eyed, like Sag and Taur, can and Scorp are acting like they're married, Cap and my sister are just, probably the only normal-ish relationship I guess? Then there's you and Leo V. Honestly," I huffed.
"Wait Lib and aqua? Ahahaha! Knew it! Yes!" Leo cheered. Libra went brick red.
"I may be pansexual but that doesn't mean I like her," she mumbled.
"Yes it does," a voice said from the shadows. Pisces emerged from Aries' wardrobe.
"Why were you in there?" Leo scrunched up his nose.
"I heard about your secret organization and I wanna join. Pweese?" She did big innocent eyes.
"Fine," Virgo moved so her friend could sit beside her.
"Yay! Now. Business," she said seriously. "We all need a ship to inspect, Gem, your sister and Cap," she turned to me.
"Yes ma'am!" I saluted.
"V, Taur and Sagi,"
Virgo nodded.
"Okay. Leo, work with V and Lib work with Gem," she said. They nodded.

Later, She came over to me. "Lib is doing V and Leo. Leo is doing Lib and Aqua," she muttered.
"Leave the married couple to you then," I said. She nodded, grinning. "They're my fellow water signs," she grinned and snuck away like a ninja but very less graceful.