Chapter 23- story time

Taurus' POV
Everyone was gathered in the lounge in thirty seconds flat.
Leo and Aries had sprawled across the floor and their girlfriends were perched on a beanbag together. Cancer was next to mini and Scorp sat next to cap, sag went next to cancer and I was already sat on the sofa, next to scorpio. Aqua, Libra and Gem has claimed the coffee table and threw all the things on it onto the floor.
"You're eager," cap grumbled.
"Story time!" Pisces clapped happily.
"Yes story time!" Virgo repeated.
"Okay..?" Cap raised an eyebrow.
"Ignore then they're children," Leo waved them away.
"Stop stalling and tell us!" Sag crossed his arms.
"Okay. So you know I'm an orphan and was born in an orphanage?"
We nodded mutely.
"I lied that they kicked me out to come here. They kicked me out when I was 13, after I got diagnosed with depression and started cutting. So I raised myself on the streets for a year, until I met Cetus. He took me in, became like a father to me, he's in charge of a criminal empire. It took me three years to realize he was using me as a thief, he never even loved me. He just needed my stealth, so I left and changed my tune. I want to be a police officer and finally arrest Cetus and his gang," he finished.
"Wow. That's... not at all what I was expecting," Aries' eyes were wide.
"Nope not at all," aqua shook her head.
"You're serious?" Gem asked.
Cap nodded silently.
"So basically, a criminal wants to kill us for being your friend?" I frowned.
Cap nodded again.
"That's... certainly something. Wow. Looks like we're going to the police station!" Scorpio said.
"What?" We all turned to him.
"Cap has to go in tomorrow to have his interview, he can explain this and probably get Cetus behind bars," he explained.
"Good plan well done," I patted his shoulder.
"I have to find all my papers anyway. I leave in a week," he shrugged. Then he looked up at capricorn.
"We can go together tomorrow Cap," Scorpio patted his friends back.

So short chapter, I was thinking, since this book is almost finished maybe I should do a sequel with the zodiacs having jobs, getting married, etc.
Comment what you think please!