what is this feeling? (BEOMGYU's story)

It's been several days since I left Kim Hana there to be blacklisted as a sasaeng, and Yeonjun hyung, as expected, has stopped going on his phone 20 times a day. But he's been in his own world lately and kept making mistakes during stage rehearsals and even during practice sessions at the company. 

The girl who came to hang out that night...has she still been stalking him?

-------------- car --------------

"Hyung." 

It was on the way to our choreography lesson that I finally got to speak alone with him. The other members dozed off along with manager-nim sitting in the front. Yet Yeonjun hyung was wide awake, staring out his window while day dreaming.

"HYUNG."

He didn't even hear me the first time. 

"Yeah..yeah?" 

Yeonjun hyung said absent-mindedly, not even turning to face me.

"Is that sasaeng still bothering you?" This finally caught his full attention as he sharply turned his head to look at me in shock.

"Sasaeng? Who?" 

Why is he pretending to not know? 

"The highschool girl who came all the way to our fansign! Pale, straight black hair to the waist? How do you not know??"

I was getting annoyed at how he was reacting so indifferently. 

Yeonjun's face went blank.

"Yoonah?!" he suddenly blurted.

"You even know her na--OH shoot" I suddenly realized something that I haven't caught onto. The night that Kim Hana came to the company....Yeonjun had already recognized her. Both of them. Kim Yoonah and Kim Hana. But why was he not...scared?  "Yes that's her. Kim Yoonah. She somehow found your number and kept on texting you like a cree---" 

"No!" 

"What? No?"

"Yoonah. Is not a sasaeng."

"Then why'd she keep on texting you and stalking you? I saw you at the jajangmyeon place a couple days ago and she was following you. Even her friend--"

"She DIDN'T." 

Yeonjun's eyebrows furrowed in distress. The last time I saw him this serious was the day of debut evaluation.

"The thing is...." He stretched out his words, "I...I asked for her number first." 

Wtf

"Yeah...She did text me first but I was the one who went to her school while on my way to the convenience store and then I was so stressed for this comeback and she found me crying so to thank her I asked her to go watch a movie and that's how we ended up in the jajangmyeon restaurant after I even sent her ho--" Yeonjun rambled nervously.

"NUMBER?? MOVIE??? ARE YOU JOKING WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD Y-----HYUNG! Don't tell me you li...you CAN'T."

Yeonjun is actually an idiot. How could he let himself fall in love.

"Nah, there's no way..." Yeonjun-hyung chuckled but soon his smile became a frown, and both his eyes and his mouth opened wide in shock. He actually likes her. And he didn't even realize it until now. 

So Kim Hana...I've been wrong all this time. 

The pair of drooping cat eyes that were gleaming with tears flashed through my mind. The blood that appeared on her lips after she bit it out of disappointment and sorrow made my heart ache. Remembering that night in the subway, I wish she could stare at me like that again....with flushed cheeks, occasionally glancing up to meet my eyes...am I really as stupid as Yeonjun hyung?

What is this feeling?