sleepover?

"Delivery's here!" Hueningkai returned at the most unwanted time. "Oh..this atmosphere..hahha ha." 

"Huening, put that here." Soobin pointed toward the center of our circle. Hueningkai followed his words and sat between Soobin and Taehyun after placing two large plastic bags in the middle. The five of us sat in silence, all blanking out from this unrealistic situation. I glanced around the room that was cluttered with clothes and random plushies. 

I definitely came at the wrong time. I thought as a mixture of ramyeon, jajangmyeon, gopchang, and other spicy food started filling the air. 

"Is Yeonjun hyung coming back?" Hueningkai broke the silence. Only I had the answer to that question. 

"He didn't text me saying he's..." Soobin pulled his phone out. "Oh..." He read through his messages. 

"He's not coming back today." Hearing Soobin say this, Beomgyu glanced at me. He knows Yeonjun's with Yoonah. 

"Well, that means no more food hoarders...aha..haha!" Hueningkai tried to lighten the mood while skimming us carefully. 

Silence again. 

"What's your name?" Soobin asked so suddenly and everyone turned toward me. 

"Mme?" I pointed to myself rhetorically, "My name is Kim Hana." 

"Kim Hana..." 

"I'm the same age as Beomgyu." I felt the need to clarify.

"Oh! Do you maybe go to Hanlim too?" Hueningkai asked.

"No..I go to Yoorim. It's nearby" I tried speaking as perfectly as I could.

Silence. Soobin seems to be thinking over something carefully. 

"Where do you live?" This question made me flustered. 

"O-oh?" I stuttered, "I um...Just...close to SNU."

"Seoul National?" Soobin raised his eyebrows, "That's pretty far..."

Silence.

"Okay!" He suddenly slapped his knees and even Taehyun shivered. "Let's eat!"

"Hy-hyung?" Beomgyu asked meekly, "So what...what..." He didn't know how to ask what Soobin was thinking of dealing with me.

"Hana-ssi can stay here for tonight," Soobin said with a kind smile that I didn't know could exist in a situation like this. 

"HUH??" Hueningkai bursted out. "HERE??"

"Are you actually kidding me..." Taehyun's expression froze.

"She can sleep in that room with Beomgyu and me," Soobin nudged his head, pointing to the nearest room. Through the opened door, I saw two large monitors and PC, a bunch of skincare products, along with more piles of clothes on the ground. The bed is nowhere to be seen. Is that a closet or a bedroom...

"With Beomgyu hyung?" Taehyun was smiling an awkward smile at Beomgyu, who was fiddling with his hair now.

"Then she can sleep in that room with you two?" Soobin asked rather seriously and that scared the hell out of Hueningkai and Taehyun.

"Ahaha ah hah uhhh no, I mean...my dolls.." Hueningkai waved his hands in front of him and tried to come up with a excuse.

"Okaaay" Soobin flashed half a smile as he reached to untie the knot on one of the plastic bags, "you two can stop talking then~"

He reached to take out one box after another. As expected, jajangmyeon, ramyeon, bibimyeon, a mini pizza, gopchang, seasoned chicken, fried chicken, bingsu, multi-flavoured icecream...the bag seemed to be endless. Can 5 people really eat this much??

"Oh Yeonjun hyung's not here, so we might not finish..." 

"What do you mean? We didn't even eat lunch"

"Oh! Who ordered pizza!"

"Me~"

"Yo, high five~you know me too well"

"Isn't this supposed to be medium spicy? Who ordered full on.."

"Hahahaha me!"

"AHh Kai you really..."

"There's also a salad if anyone wants to diet~" 

"You're wasting money"

"Hyung you can eat it ahhaha"

After the food appeared, everyone seemed to have changed. The atmosphere was more lively with chatter going back and forth the circle. Even though we were cramped in a space where only clothes, skincare, and plushies were visible, the mood felt more like a late afternoon picnic at Hangang. 

"Hana...you should eat more" Midst of the chaos, Beomgyu handed me a bowl of ramyeon. His eyes were different than what I've seen before...my heart fluttered and I felt lightheaded.

"Didn't you say I needed to lose weight?" I wrinkled my nose but took the ramyeon.

"O-oh I..." He started fiddling with his hair again. "That's..."

I've never seen him so shy. 

"Alright alright~" I chuckled and elbowed Beomgyu lightly. "I know that was a joke~"

"OOOhhuuhuhuhhhuuu" Hueningkai couldn't bear to laugh at the atmosphere. Soobin and Taehyun were holding onto each other, as if watching a cringy drama. 

"It seems like we don't need a TV anymore," Taehyun said with a wide smile.