Love it

They are humans in this one. I'm sorry it's just,,, I like them as humans ndjdks

Also, there is a bit of nonconsensual things? It's brief though so don't worry.

-🖤-💙-🌈-💙-🖤-

Blue gripped onto the outfit he had been given. He was shaking with anger. He was not going to wear this. He was not going to live here. And he was not going to work for Nightmare.

He screamed, throwing the set of clothing at the bed. He ran over to the door and started pounding at it, demanding to be let out. He wasn't going to do anything for Nightmare!

He wasn't going to listen. He wasn't going to obey. He wasn't going to do shit.

Blue gasped for air, his body still shaking. He glanced over at the clothes. It looked like something Nightmare would wear. He jumped on the bed, picking up the suit.

He began to tear into it, making holes, rips, pulling off buttons, he was going to tear this apart. He didn't know how long it was, but when he was done, he smiled. He had tattered it beyond repair.

Blue started to laugh, but his short time of feeling defiant was snatched away from him.

Nightmare's hands wrapped around his wrists, his grip tight. Blue whipped his head around, looking into Nightmare's bright, teal eyes.

"Look at what you've done naughty boy. You tore your outfit to shreds." Nightmare leaned down, almost putting his lips against Blue's ear.

"You're lucky I'm such a nice guy and got you another set. Otherwise, I would've made you wear it still."

"'Nice guy'" Blue scoffed, briefly trying to struggle before stopping, "You mean you are a perfectionist who refuses to have anyone around him looking like a mess."

Nightmare yanked Blue close to him, squeezing his wrists. "You wanna say that again? Go on. Say something snarky, let's see where that'll take you."

Blue didn't say anything, looking back down at his lap.

"That's what I thought. Now, here is the replacement. Put it on." Nightmare released Blue, placing the newer outfit in his hands. Nightmare walked over to the door and leaned against it, messing with his nail.

"Aren't you going to leave?"

"Of course not. You have lost that privilege. It seems that I cannot trust you in here alone, so I'm not leaving."

Blue flushed angrily. He turned away from Nightmare, getting changed as fast as humanly possible.

Nightmare didn't say a word, which made Blue's anxiety go through the roof. Was Nightmare staring at him? Was he focusing on something else to make sure he wasn't?

Blue hated not knowing, but he wasn't going to turn around to check. He finished buttoning the dress shirt, finishing with the blazer over it.

Blue grumbled, walking over to Nightmare, the magic restraint on his ankle making quiet clicking noises as he moved.

Nightmare looked him up and down before smiling, grabbing his hand. "You look great."

"I look like you." Blue hissed.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Yes."

"Haha...you're so full of hatred, it's adorable." Nightmare ran his fingers over Blue's cheeks, grinning.

"As amusing as this is, don't you worry. You will learn to love it."

Blue pushed Nightmare off of him, his hands balled up into fists, "No! No! I will never love this! I will never love you! I will get out of this!"

Nightmare just laughed pulling Blue close again and slamming his against the wall. Blue froze, Nightmare was right in front of him, breathing down his neck.

"You're adorable...you remind me of Dream, you know that? So angry, so vigilant. But unlike him," Nightmare leaned in close again, taking a pause to give Blue's neck a kiss.

"You are helpless."

Blue tried to push Nightmare off of him, slamming his hands into Nightmare's chest, kicking his legs with his own.

"No! You're a liar!"

"I don't lie sweetheart. Never have, never will. You're mine now, so get used to it."

Before Blue could respond, cry, scream, he didn't know. Nightmare slammed his lips against Blue's holding him up by his collar.

Blue tried desperately to push Nightmare off, but there was nothing he could do. With Nightmare holding him up almost ten inches off the ground and the fact that Nightmare was just so much bigger than him made Blue realize.

He was helpless.

Nightmare had him right where he wanted.

-🖤-💙-🌈-💙-🖤-

This book should be renamed "Fallen tortures Blue for an hour straight with Nightmare there to watch"

I SWEAR it's not in purpose

-Fallen

761 Words