~Chapter Four~

ZAIRA'S POV

~ 10 minutes earlier... ~

A voice rang out loudly, echoing in the cold seaside air. 

"ALL CHILDREN OF LIGHT, PLEASE GATHER AT THE CLIFFSIDE"

Everyone swarmed to be there first. Zaira stood at the edge, gazing over the purple sad dunes and lavender clouds of the Isle. 

 A spirit was there, who had short dreadlocks and a black cape. "Sky Children, today we will be learning to glide."

"And what do we do if we already know how to do that?" Shouted out a sky kid from the Vault. (But of course)

"Then, you can help others from your group."

Zaira hadn't met the others in her group yet and didn't know if she wanted to. They seemed like the sort to push the others around. As if her thoughts had summoned them, the two short girls walked up to her. 

"Greetings," They said at the same time.

"Hi...?" Zaira replied. 

"I guess we have to fly...? With you...?" The one in the black cape said, looking at her sister.

"Yeah," Zaira replied, rolling her eyes, "You know, with your cape?" She said, flapping hers. The Sky Children looked at each other, then told Zaira

"We must tell you, we think it's too dangerous to be flying with a ten-star flier"

"What?" Zaira questioned the sanity of these two children. Why would the number of stars on her cape do anything with if they could fly with her or not?

"We heard that ten-star fliers get out of control, crashing into trees and stuff. Thinking they have so much flight power. And we saw one use shadow magic." One of them explained.

"Yeah, and that's why we aren't supposed to be in a group with you. Go join one of your friend's groups or something."

Zaira huffed. SHADOW MAGIC? I think they're just jealous... there's no such thing... I suppose I can join Eclipse's group it's smaller than most others. She leaped off the cliff to go join them when she saw a sky child staying behind. With a scared look on their face, they sat down and disappeared in a burst of golden sparks.

How's that? It's more interesting now, right? This is really choppy but I had to get the characters into one group!

The Gathering (Sky: Children of the Light)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें