Chapter Twenty Eight

"Baby," Arrow laughed as I put whipped cream on his nose.

"You put whipped cream on my face, it's called payback," I giggled before kissing him, smearing the sugary topping.

Arrow kissed me back and pulled me onto his lap. "I have something I want to tell you."

Could it be what he wanted he wanted to tell me when I was falling asleep?

"Really? What is it?"

"Well I know you got accepted into University of Pennsylvania, so I applied..." he trailed off.

"Oh my god! No way! Did you get in, baby?" I asked hopeful. It would be amazing if we could go to the same university.

"I did, Princess." He grinned.

"Really? Oh my god!" I kissed him hard. "We can move into a place closer to the school!"

"You want to move in together?" Arrow raised one of his dark brows.

"Yes, Of course I do. As long as you want to..."

"Princess, I want nothing more. Luckily we don't live too far from the school now so we won't have to move far," Arrow moved some of my hair away from my face. "Were you thinking an apartment or a house?"

"An apartment, I think."

"That would be nice for us, Princess. It's crazy we'll be going to prom and graduation in less than two months."

"And you're turning eighteen in a couple weeks, March 13."

Arrow smiled and kissed my nose. "I love that you remember my birthday."

"Of course I did," I laid my head on his chest as Arrow rubbed my back. "I love you, I love laying here with you."

"We can do it every day once we're living together, I can't wait to wake up next to your beautiful smile everyday."

"You're being cute, babe." I giggled. "You should go see if Hayes is awake, you need to spend time with him."

"You're amazing, Ive has exes that didn't like me hanging out with friends."

"That's awful, we have separate lives and should be able to hang out with our friends. Now get up," I told him and rolled off of him.

Arrow kissed my forehead and got out of bed, he slipped on a pair of clean boxers and sweat pants. "You're starring."

"Obviously, you're sexy."

"So are you, Jo. I love you beautiful." He said before leaving my room.

I smiled to myself, I had the most amazing boyfriend. I couldn't believe he was mine, I've never been treated so great in my whole life. He was the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for.

I stretched before getting out of bed and putting clothes on.

I'm a few months Arrow and I would be able to live together, cuddle every night and morning. He wouldn't have to leave at some point and neither would I, I knew it would be amazing for us to live together.

I had to get a start on planning Arrow's surprise birthday party. I knew he just wanted to spend it with me but he should have a party. I had something special for us planned after his party and I couldn't wait to do it.

With a happy sigh, I grabbed my phone and texted one of our party planners, Max: Hey, Max! I was wondering if you could help me plan my boyfriends party? It would be March 14th!

Max texted back soon after my text had went through: OMG Yes! Of course I will, I promise his party will be one to remember 🥰

I texted back: Thank you! We'll meet tomorrow if that works for you? Around noon?

Max: Yes 💛

I set my phone down and smiled. His party was going to be perfect, he was going to have an amazing party, an amazing birthday.

I couldn't help but wonder how long our happiness could last...

~Hi! Thank you so much for reading and I hope everyone is safe and okay 💛 I love all of you and am so grateful for the support I've gained! I love you and thank you!

Comment! Vote! Share! Follow!