✒IV

✒Diana

   After talking to Pere Robert, I decided to head back to my house. On the way, I see Le Fou. "Oh Diana!" he calls out and I smile at him. "Nice to see you Le Fou," I tell him and he chuckles. "Is Gaston somewhere around here?" I look around the plaza. "He is not here. He is probably looking and talking at his reflection in the mirror somewhere," he says to me and I let out a laugh

   "How you doing Le Fou?" I ask and he answers, "I'm doing fine Diana." But I can see through his eyes that he is lying. "Lies," I tell him and he sighs, "You caught me." "What is the problem?" I worry at him. "I am just thinking how Gaston is just thinking about himself and not my well-being," he shares with me. "You know what Le Fou. You are too good for him," I pat his shoulder. "Aww thank you Diana," he smiles.

   "And also, how is Gaston?" I whisper. He leans in and whisper, "Why did you ask? Do you like him now?" "No. I don't. But you clearly do," I wink at him and he blushes. "I do not!" he denies and I roll my eyes, "Whatever."

   "But seriously, does he still have rage issues?" I curiously ask. "Well, he still has but I know how to calm him down," Le Fou proudly says and I smirk, "Of course, you do. You clearly like him, Le Fou." "I -" I interrupt him by putting a finger on his lips, "Don't you dare deny it."

   "What book did you get from Pere Robert?" he changes the subject, but I let him. I grab the book from my pocket and show it to him, "Guinevere and Lancelot." "That's a nice book," he states and I nod, "Indeed."

    "Le Fou!" I hear the loud irritating voice. "Is he always like that?" I ask and he replies, "Not always but often." We laugh together.

   "Le Fou!" Gaston repeats again. "Well that is my que. I have to leave now. It was nice seeing you, Diana," Le Fou waves as he leaves. I shout, "It was nice seeing you to, Le Fou!"

   I decided to head early to Monsieur Harold's house. "Monsieur Harold?" I knock on his door. "It's open," he replies and I open the door. "It's Diana. I decided to come early," I tell him and he nods. I get the can and start watering the plants.

   After watering, I head back inside the house. I suddenly notice a portrait of an old man that has some resemblance to Monsieur Harold. "Who is this?" I ask him and he stares to the portrait. "I don't know."

   I look at him with a confused face and say, "What do you mean you don't know?" "He looks very important but I can't remember who," he tells me and I nod in understanding. "Well, he has some resemblance to you. Maybe he is your brother," I tease him and he laughs, "I don't remember having a brother." "Anyways, I'll be heading home now," I say to him and he waves to me, "Be careful Diana." "I will!"

    I head home and collect some eggs from my chicken. I walk to Clothilde's home and pass by Agathe. "Hello Agathe," I smile to her. "Why hello Diana. Where are you headed?" she asks and I answer, "To Clothilde to give her some eggs." "That's very kind of you."

   Then, I remember I have some spare eggs. I grab five eggs and give it to her. "These are for you," I say and she waves her hand, "I'm fine Diana." I grab her hands and place the eggs. "Agathe, take them. It's the least I can do for you," I say and she thanks me, "Thank you Diana."

   "By the way, my vegetables are many now. Stop by my house if you got time. I'll give you some too," I inform her and she smiles. "You are too kind for this world," she compliments me. I blush, "It's nothing Agathe. I'll be going now." "Thank you again." I wave  farewell and go to Clothilde.

   "Clothilde!" I call out and see appears on the door. "Diana. What brings you here today?" she asks and I show her the eggs, "I came by to deliver it to you." "You're so sweet Diana. Thanks," she tells me and I say, "You're welcome."

  After my trip, I head back home. I see Agathe waiting for me. "Agathe!" I wave to her as I approach my house. "Wait here," I tell her before getting the vegetable inside. I grab a basket and fill it up with different vegetables.

   I go outside and hand it to her. "Here you go." She gives me some coins but I decline them. "Keep it. I just want to give them to you."

   "You're kindness will be payed someday..."