Chapter 1

"It is hot day in DC" y/n murmured under her mask as she walks to a big crowd of people carrying a big sign. People were chanting and holding their boards up high. "NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!" Echoed through the streets. Y/n joins in. Her blood boiling she lifts her sign and began to chant. She couldn't stay silent after the atrocities that happened. She did what she thinks is right. It was her first protest but certainly not her last.

Her sign is written with all the names of those who were killed by those pigs. "SAY THEIR NAMES" she shouts. She made sure her sign would catch the eyes of the cops. To remind them of what pain they've caused.

Suddenly y/n hears yelling up front. There is a confrontation happening. She rushed to see what is going on. Then her eyes laid on the tall, lean armored man. He is in the middle of telling off the cops and confronting them head on. His dominating presence is apparent. He walked up to the cops and leaned down significantly as if to a child. Y/n was of course amused. The way he walked around to intimidate the other policeman was awfully attractive. Y/n has not even seen his face but she starts catching feelings.

He is wearing a mask to cover his identity and withstand tear gas. He is decked with black armor like the police's but his ones are more tight fitting, which highlights his muscles. He is also protected by pads on his elbows and knees. There is also a go pro on his head to record footage incase he was harmed by the police. He came prepared and looks like he is ready for war.

His voice bellowed over the tiny cops who are like ants compared to him. He is brave and rightfully so ( i mean he is decked in gear and his identity is hidden). It is a sight to behold. After a while, he walked away after that confrontation and blended back into the crowd.

Y/n is mesmerized. It's refreshing to see someone belittle the cops like that. But, alas, she was there to protest. A hot tall guy cannot distract her from the chaos. Y/n shakes him out if his head and continues to protest once again.

Some dumbass cops starts pepper spraying the crowd but only a handful were affected, y/n included. The sun sets after 5 hours of walking with the crowd,curfew is coming so the group disperses. That day wasn't too interesting, the only highlights were a tall man points at a bunch of cops and getting maced on the face. Although that man is quite an enticing and mysterious guy. "Oh well" y/n thought. Y/n goes to a mc donalds to change her clothes and freshen up. She is clearly exhausted. Y/n is angry still angry at the cops but she knows that the cops don't care about her rights.

She walks out after changing and sees the tall man in gear through the glass. He is right across the road with a few people around him. Y/n quickly takes her things and darted towards him. Now is her chance. She dashed and tapped the man on the shoulder and said " thank you so much for standing up for us today". He politely says "No problem, its the right thing to do". Then he continued walking away.

Y/n is starstruck. She stares as he steps away, clunking in his gear, fading once again to a sea of people.

Y/n wonders who he is, where he came from and
where he's going but y/n knows that she might never know because it will endanger his life. Oh well, y/n is  just glad there are so many good people fighting for the cause. "He might as well be our mascot,the dark tall man,haha" y/n thought.

Y/n goes home for the day. Her mind filled with this mysterious man. She prepares for tomorrow's protest, and hoping to perhaps bump into that man again

~

(Okay this is literally my first fanfic so i hope you like it...I'll probably post the next chap in a flew hours, and there will be more cute things happening in later chapters btw so stay tuned and remember simp respectfully and DONT reveal his identity. Thank you 💞)