Chapter 13

After hours on the bus they dropped off. Its the middle of the night and the air is warm. "So, I've looked up a hotel nearby, its small and very cheap cuz you know we gotta make the money last. I haven't made any reservations cuz they can track me with that." john said.

The hotel is only a 20 minute walk from the station. The stars are beaming in the night sky. Y/n impulsively wrapped her hand around johns arm. His strong arms felt like home. John looked down on y/n and ruffled her hair.

They arrived at the hotel. John asks the reception for two bedrooms. "Are you sure you can afford 2 bedrooms? We might not have enough for days after. Lets just order one." Y/n said. "We can always use a twin bed room."
"Oh, we don't have twin beds here. This is a love motel." The reception said. Y/n's jaw dropped to the floor. "Y-yeah, sorry for not telling you beforehand, thats why i wanted two rooms." John said.

Y/n blushes." W-well lets still take one room, we need to make the money last." Y/n whispered to john. "I'm fine with it." John complies. Because id y/n is comfortable then he is.

John gave the reception $180 dollars and a fake id for a two nights stay. And they went to the room. As the door flung open y/n plopped her self face first on the mattress. "Ah so cold! Finally." Y/n said. She could finally pull The room has mirrors everywhere, there is ambient lighting that can be controlled, it looks like a place where people do, you know. "Oh wow I didn't expect it to look like this." John said. He looks around the room, remembering that they are in a love motel. He is quite uncomfortable with the thought.

"Uh y/n i think I'll be going to the convenience store to get us something to eat. You want anything." John asks trying to get out of the situation. "Yeah, a piece if bread should be fine. Oh and also hair dye. I knows sounds kind off random but we i need to look as different as possible from the old me." Y/n said.
"Yeah that makes sense" john said.

Y/n looked around the room and opened up drawers. She found some odd things in them which made it more awkward. "Oh gosh look at all these thing."

John comes back with his groceries. Y/n then dye's her hair in the bath tub. "Hey you need any help?" John asks. "Yeah I can't really reach the back." Y/n said. John helps y/n lather the dye. It's a fun, bonding moment. Soon she was finished. She waited for a while and washed it off.

The dye really made her even more unidentifiable. John personally thinks she looks better with her original hair color but y/n is still pretty to him. It is really late and they went to bed. Y/n sleeps on the right side and John sleeps on the left. "Oh my, we are actually sleeping on the same bed, this feels wrong..."John thought. He tries to keep a distance and respect y/n's boundaries, to the point that he fell. "Oh my goodness john! Its fine you know. I don't mind. Come scooch a little closer." Y/n said.

John blushed. "Is she really comfortable with this?" John thought as he climbed into the bed and laid closer to y/n. He needs a lot of space because he is a tall guy, the bed perfectly fits them both. "Okay good night john." Y/n said as she drifted to sleep. John could only stare at y/n, he tries to close his eyes and look away but her can't. "Ok i have to control myself" he thought. He couldn't resist it, he then slowly places his hand on her cheek and caressed it gently.  His eyes ventured through her face. "Her lips look really soft and her eyes look so peaceful..." he thought. Suddenly, Y/n opens her eyes. John leaned back in shock. "Oh! I-I'm sorry" John stammered. "Oh fuck this is gonna be awkward, I should've resisted my urges"

Y/n smiles "ahah, You're so cute John. You really respect my boundaries huh, where can i get a guy like you." She chuckled. John turned red. "I'll just s-sleep on the floor-". Before John could move, y/n had already wrapped her hands around John's body, locking him in place. "I love you so much John. I'm honest,I really do.Please don't leave my side." Y/n said. The speed their going in is astronomical. Her eyes sparkled as it met John's. John's heart starts to beat erratically. Her eyes placed him in a trance. "I love you too" John whispered into her ear. Her grasp gets tighter.

His senses heightened as his blood rushes. John cuddled back. Y/n could hear his heart beat and his breath. Its like a symphony. Her heart beat matches his like a dance. John feels they are moving to fast, but he doesn't complain. He could see, smell, hear and feel her up close like never before. Y/n rests her face on john's chest. John patted her head slowly. He feels her hair rustle in his hands like grass in the wind. He kisses her head and hums. Which made y/n tighten her grip as she whimpers.

It way their skin touched, made it feel like they've known each other for a life time. The warmth inducting through. Their souls fused.They slept in each other's arms that night. Holding to each other for dear life. Although the situation is dire, although their lives are going through significant change, they found solace in each other.

The night went on, chirping crickets filled the night as these two lovers fall into deep slumber.

(Double upload yeye)