issue nineteenth: scandalous

He told me he would walk me home, however, he seemed to have other plans as he led me towards my car, gazing questioningly at me. My stomach knotted in nervousness when I realized what he had in mind and opened the car, sliding into the back seat as he entered after me, shutting the door behind him.

The moment it was shut, he pulled me close and kissed me. I kissed him back fervently, my head dizzy. He pulled me into his lap so I was straddling him. His mouth moved softly, tenderly against mine, his hands exploring my body and leaving me breathless.

His hands travelled up my back, setting my skin on fire and knotted in my hair and he pushed me down, climbing on top of me and deepening the kiss. Our mouths opened breathlessly against each other. Our tongues waded out to meet and our legs entwined together. I trembled slightly, fire burning in the pit of my stomach when he tilted his head a little, pushing his tongue commandingly into my mouth till I could feel my toes curling. I knotted my fingers in his hair, pulling him in even closer. 

I could feel how hard he was and it made my skin blaze with hunger. "Wilder," I moaned softly as he bit my ear, pulling the lobe gently. "Wilder...let me..."

I let my hands travel down his hard body and between his legs. He didn't protest when my shaky fingers reached the button of his jeans and undid it, pulling the zipper down. I cursed under my breath when I felt him, my stomach turning when I realized how bad he wanted me.

He leaned back, lowering his jeans and underwear before climbing back on top of me, placing my hand on him, urging me on. I gasped against his open mouth, crazed by my hunger as I started stroking between his legs. He bit my lower lip, pulling it gently as I increased my pace, intoxicated by the feel of his throbbing, rock hard arousal. I was stunned by how hot his skin was, like he was burning in the cinders that were setting my heart ablaze.

He groaned softly, burying his face in my neck and nuzzling it as I picked up my pace, clenching, stroking, caressing him lovingly. "Wilder..." I whispered. "Let me...taste you."

He leaned back and bit his lip. I marvelled at the way his eyes glittered under the dim street light. He nodded and sat up straight and immediately, I got to my knees and kissed him deeply. "You...might need to guide me a little," I whispered. He nodded, his lips finding mine with surprising tenderness.

I kissed his jaw, his neck, nibbling at his earlobe. He shuddered slightly, sending tingles of pleasure up my body. It was difficult to move in the limited car space, but I managed to kneel in front of him, my mouth by default exactly where I knew he needed it to be and his legs apart to accommodate me. I kissed his taut muscles, just above his throbbing member and trailed my tongue gently over his hot skin. I gazed up at him, mesmerized as our eyes met. I could see his eyes which shimmered under the dim lights streaming from the window, the deep pink flushing his face. Somehow his nervousness dispelled mine.

I lowered my head between his legs, the contact sending an electric shock through my body. He bit his lip, hissing softly. His fingers grabbing on to my hair as he spread his legs further, inviting me, urging me on.

I worshipped his body, letting my raw hunger take over. I was drunk on his smooth, hard texture. His taste, something seductive, something mysterious, something irresistible. I sucked slowly, eagerly, relishing him. His lips were slightly parted as he gazed down at me, his eyes burning enigmatically. Eyes that I could imagine looking into until my last breath.

He didn't have to guide me however as I let my instincts lead me. Swirling my tongue around, sucking, licking, planting soft, open-mouthed kisses as everything turned steadily wetter. Our eyes met in a gaze that set my core on fire as he slowly thrust into my open, eager mouth, knotting his fingers harder into my hair.