*ultrasonic screeching* aka Author's Note

Hello!

If you reached this far, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am indebted to you for giving Nicola a chance. For giving Wilder a chance. Forgiving their pure, unconditional love a chance.

This story turned out to be much more than I initially anticipated. I started out with the aim of writing something light and fluffy. However, I started weaving my own experiences so much into this story that I soon found a somewhat faded reflection of my own self in Nico. 

This story deals with bullying, heartbreak, homophobia and most importantly friendship. I would like to take this opportunity to tell you all that whatever you are going through, trusts me when I say, you are not alone. Never alone. Come out and speak. Talk. And you will find a myriad of voices to echo along with yours.

I hope this story touched your heart. I hope you enjoyed it. I would like to take this opportunity to thank some very special people.

bestwaffle1125 Your words have fueled me throughout this entire journey. I can't even express how thankful I am.

MishMishYouIsFine Your hilarious comments have had me chuckling even through the most serious situations going on in the story. Thank you for your constant, unwavering support.

ACalcifiedHeart You know I am grateful to have found you :") I wonder what your final thoughts on Nico are right now!

IlamMalik Even though you haven't read this yet, you have been my constant support through a lot of things. Thank you for always being there and I'm looking forward to your reaction! Oh also, thanks for the title XD 

omgitsarese HEYYYY GOODLUCK WITH YOUR SCHOOL THING!!! Just wanna say, thank you for your encouragement and eagerness to read this book which is so close to my heart. I'll be waiting for your reaction!

penpatron *dance* GUESS *shimmy* WHO'S *pop-n-lock* IS BACK XD 

I would also like to thank anyone who has ever read this story. Whether hated or loved. I'll be signing off now, with the hope that I may be able to pick up Nico and Wider's story again some time in the future. Maybe give them a college degree. Maybe give them a happy marriage. Maybe give them a few babies and a few dogs. 

Okay got carried away there. The second book in this series is in the works. I felt like I wasn't doing it justice however and it'll have to wait a while.

If you enjoyed this story, you might like this other one which is basically a Nico Alter ego XD

Blurb

• Featured in @cupid: Detective Cupid

• Added to Wattpad NA Reading List: All Love is Love ❤️

Xavier has always been an unapologetically provocative man with minimal morals. He has a single weakness, his colleague and 'partner-in-law', Grayson Shelby.

He is forced to swallow his unrequited love and manipulate everything like he always has as he plays the lethal game that his job demands.

His electrifying desires escalate into a catastrophic blend of blazing lust, lurking dangers and questioned sanity. 

How long can he resist?

If interested, you can find it on my profile ❤️

Signing off,

Yours till mom calls for dinner,

booklored