prologue.

third person's pov

"come on y/n!! it's just for two weeks," kuroo pleads.

"tetsu, he's not a kid anymore. you need to stop treating him like one. i'm sure he'll be okay by himself," y/n explained.

"no, you don't understand. he couldn't even have lunch without me snatching his beloved psp from his face. please?" he says, basically begging.

realizing what he said is somewhat true, y/n couldn't help but think about it. "next week will be your exam right? i'll give you my old notes," he offered.

kuroo is really good at volleyball but that doesn't mean he's not good in his academics too, in fact he's top one in their class and his notes are really organized and detailed.

and as the competitive kid who always thrives to be top one, y/n thought about it more. looking down at her feet, is her cat rubbing it's black/white/gold fur on her as she picks him and smiled when she realized he somewhat resembles the person she and her brother are talking about.

it's not that bad right? i mean, i do really need the notes and it's just two weeks. plus, kenma kinda looks like mr. pudding whom i really luvvvv so.... she thought.

"y/n, pretty pretty pleasee?" the black haired batted his non existent long lashes to the younger.

"okay fine!" y/n rolled her eyes finally giving in.

"just two weeks right? and the notes, i need it asap!" she demanded.

"it depends when you want to stop y/n, it could last forever," the older wiggles his eyebrow low-key shipping his little sister and best friend.

while y/n just glared not knowing the roller coaster she's gonna encounter for the next two weeks, or more? who knows?