six.

y/n's pov

another bell rang. and no, it's not from school, but from my phone's alarm indicating for me to study every eight in the evening. nerd alert

i remember the teacher announcing earlier that there would be an important long quiz tomorrow so i immediately pulled my books from my bag.

hearing mr. pudding purr on his sleep just made me remember a specific someone. oh, kitty boi

my whole life i've been annoyed to why my neighbor, who was a boy, had his room across from mine causing me to get paranoid and make sure my curtains are closed every time i change clothes. but now i've finally found one reason why i should thank about it.

tying up my curtains and opening my window, i started throwing tiny pebbles from my window plants to kenma's window.

i hope he's not playing.

i crossed my finger. i had enough of lecturing to him about games and maybe he'll really kill me if i interrupt him this time. it's not that i'm against his gaming because he's really good at it, but it's because of the responsibility i took to babysit him.

and to my surprise, he wasn't, seeing he was on his bed head, "are you planning to break my window?" annoyed that i've woken him up from his slumber as his eyes squinted from the light of your room.

"oh! sorry, i didn't know it was your sleeping time already. i just wanted to remind you that we have a long quiz on general science tomorrow so you should study. i'm really sorry, i should've known you're a real baby," i giggled and was about to close my windows.

"no i'm not! i just woke up from a nap i took when i arrived home. thank you again," he defended while saying the last part on a lower voice, sounding like a real baby before closing his windows with a flustered look. cute.

wait what??!! NO!!

2. make sure he studies — check✔️

you're getting ahold of it y/n... now all you need to do is continue like this for two weeks. you can do it right?