𝐎𝐍𝐄.

DISCLAIMER: y'all it's literally 2022 now almost 23, this book was published in like 2020 so it's a little ghetto and rushed 😂. enjoy reading it though and fw my newer books !

- 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂.
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"Why did we even have to move here ma?" I asked as she locked the front door

"I mean, I could've left you with yo daddy." She turned to face me.

"NO!" I said quickly. It's forever fuck that bitch, I hate him.

"Exactly. Now let's go before you be even more late." She said, referring to school. We had to move to a whole other state before I could even process it. I was perfectly fine with the school I was at. I had friends and everything. Now I gotta start over and it's 3 months into the school year.

We both got into the car and she pulled off. The drive wasn't that long but it wasn't that short either.

When she pulled up to the school not gonna lie, it looked nice. Bet it's finna be ghetto in the inside or sum. That's always how it is, the schools be looking nice on the outside but the people who go here be a different story.

"Just go find the office and get your schedule. Don't be slow poking around Saige." My momma said.

"Okayyyy." I dragged and grabbed my book bag from off the floor.

"I'll be in this same spot when you get out. Bye." She said and pulled off as soon as I got out the car.

Damn. Ain't even let me step out all the way.

I huffed and made my way into the building.

"HEY BEST FRIEND!" I watched as people ran up to others. It was hella commotion, as expected. I eventually found the office and did what my mom told me to do.

I got my schedule from the secretary lady and now she was showing me to my class since I was late, new, and didn't know where the hell I'm supposed to be.

Once we made it to our class she knocked and soon a student came and opened the door.

"Go ahead." She told me and I nodded.

"Thank you." I said before she left out, closing the door behind her.

"Oh we got a new student Miss T." Somebody said causing everybody to stare at me. I hate being stared at. That shit annoys me.