𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

- 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂.
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"Oh shit." Hakeem said once I helped him into his bed.

"You heavy as fuck." I mumbled and pulled the cover over him. A little while later he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom. I don't like being around him, I hate him. But I didn't have a choice or else this wouldn't work.

Serg told his brothers and they all came up with a plan that ended up with me playing both sides. I had to brush all my hate for Hakeem to the side, or at least for right now until they came up with a way to put an end to this shit.

I'm just supposed to get all the information I can.

I looked down at my stomach and turned my lips to the side. With everything going on this baby was the last thing on my mind, if I was to get an abortion I would have to sit out for a little while and that can't happen.

We need niggas dead immediately and everybody was depending on me right now. It can wait.

I turned off the light and went back into the room. I looked at the nightstand and saw Hakeem's phone before I looked at him.

Task one complete. I had to get him drunk enough so I could go through his phone. It was so easy.

I turned it on and swiped up. The only thing I have to do is figure out his password. He never let me touch his phone, whenever I was with him he put it away from me or in his pocket.

"Keem." I heard a knock on the door and it made me jump. I sat his phone back down and went over to the door before I opened it.

"He sleep." I told Calvin.

"Well when he get up tell his ass to come here." He told me and I nodded before closing the door back. He scared my ass.

- 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙾 𝙻𝚈𝙾𝙽 | 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙶
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"She gon be alright with him by herself?" Poochie asked while me, him, Tyrone, and some of they homies all sat in the living room.

"She betta be." I said.

I really can't let nothing happen to that girl. If something was to happen, it would be on me. Aside from my siblings she really all I got.

Yeah I got friends and shit but that ain't the same. Saige mean everything to me and that's something I knew from the jump. That's why it hurt twice as bad when she left me.

"I just don't know how we ain't see this coming." Tyrone shook his head.

"I just thought that lil nigga Hakeem was all talk. He ain't did no shit like this befo." Poochie stated.

"Nine times outta ten his brother helping him." Deshawn said. Deshawn always been around, he friends with Tyrone and Poochie. He fam for real tho.

"Who his brother is?"

"Calvin." I spoke up. "The one we got into it with a while back."

"Mmcht. You talm bout Calvin Calvin, the nigga who ran when we caught his ass onna bike?" Tyrone asked.

"Yeah."

"All you gotta do is get information outta his ass and that's the whole thing right there." Deshawn said.

"How tho?" Deuce joined in.

"Take sum he love. He got a daughter, kidnap her ass and I bet he'll speak up." He said before he hit a blunt.

"I mean shit...if Saige don't come back with information that can really help we ain't got no choice." Poochie looked at me

Just before I could respond Tati came downstairs. I scrunched up my face once I seen what she had on.

"Tatianna, what the fuck is you wearing?" I asked her.

"Oh hell nah. See this what I be talm bout." Poochie said.

"They just shorts.." She rolled her eyes.

"I can see yo ass cheeks." Deuce said.

"Why the hell you looking there for anyways?" Poochie asked and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Anyways can I have some money?" She asked.

"Yeen getting shit until you take them shorts off. Ion know what the fuck you think this is." Tyrone said.

"I hate this house. I miss momma." She huffed before she went back upstairs.

██████████

"No." Saige said right off the bat.

"Bruh you being unreasonable." I said.

"Unreasonable? Sergio I'm boutta smack the shit out you. Y'all not finna kidnap a little girl." She told me.

"Ion see you coming with no information so why not? We ain't gon hurt her."

"It don't matter if you gonna hurt her or not, she don't got nothing to do with that. Just like Brianna didn't have nothing to do with it and she ain't even here no more, you out of all people should know better." She said down on her bed.

"Alright. I get you." I sat next to her. "I'm sorry."

"Why would you even ask me that?" She looked at me as her eyes started to water. She finna fucking cry, emotional ass.

"Because they think that's the best way. Ian mean to upset you, we'll try something else." I told her and she nodded before wiping her eyes.

"I just want all this shit to be over. If it's not one thing it's something else. After all this is dealt with, I don't wanna be here anymore. I wanna go to Paris or some shit."

"Paris?" I chuckled and she straight faced me.

"Yes. Take me, you got money so don't act like you don't." She laid her head on my shoulder.

"We can go wherever you want. I promise."

|END OF CHAPTER.|
|165+ votes|
|MISS -FENDIIBRAT🧸|