𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

I had to tweak some shit but Tati and Sergio gonna be twins now instead of Tati and Amari. Okay? Okay. Also excuse mistakes.

WEEKS LATER.

- 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂.
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

Instagram
______________________________

🖤💬📤liked by bigmanserg0, princessquraa, and 15,913 otherssaigee_ heyy🖤bigmanserg0 wassupprincessquraa pretty mama🥺aaron2x byee theylovegina hey bae😍

🖤💬📤
liked by bigmanserg0, princessquraa, and 15,913 others
saigee_ heyy🖤
bigmanserg0 wassup
princessquraa pretty mama🥺
aaron2x byee
theylovegina hey bae😍

"Ma." I walked into my moms room and seen her watching tv.

"Hm?" She asked before she paused the tv.

"Can I go to the movies?" I asked as I sat on her bed.

"With who?" She raised an eyebrow.

"My friends."

"What friends?"

I straight faced her and smacked my lips. She know what friends cause them the only people I talk to.

"Qura nem." I said.

"What time is it right now?"

"5:40. We gon walk around the mall for a minute because the movie don't start until 7 and that's when the mall closes."

"Be back in this house by 11 Saige and I'm not playing. If you ain't here by 11 on the dot, I'm beating yo ass. How you getting there?"

"Serg got a car yesterday. He said I can ride with him." I simply said.

"Mhm. Go before I change my mind." She shooed me away.

I walked back out her room and went into mine then picked up my phone to tell him I could go. We wasn't going to no damn movies, I just said that so she wouldn't be suspicious. If I told her we was going somewhere else she would ask questions and make me stay here.

I got my things together and made sure I had everything I needed before I walked downstairs.

"Where you going?" Brianna asked.

"Away from y'all." I said.

"Take me witchu."

"When hell freezes over." I said and her mouth fell open. "Bye." I waved at her and walked out the front door.