𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

excuse errors and mistakes. it's 3am.

- 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂.
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"AHHH PERIODDD!" Tati yelled as me and Qura danced in the center of the Amari's living room

"Ass ass ass! Ass everywhere!" Amari started clapping and cheering us on as well.

Eventually we both got tired and went back to our spots on the couch. It costs to move like that.

"Unt unt, can we go? You watching hoes shake they ass in front of you like you're single." Bailey told Serg and my head shot towards her.

"Who a hoe?" I spoke up and everybody looked at me.

"Saige, no." Qura told me and I straight up ignored her. I had a whole lotta Hennessy so I was on edge and she irritating me just by being here.

"Nah. She got such an issue and if she feels that way she can say it to me and you directly." I stood up.

"You standing up for what? Bitch sit down you not bout it. I will fuck you up." Bailey said and that was all it took to set me off.

"Stand up then bitch, we gon see." I said. She stood up and I made my way over to her before anybody could stop me and swung first.

"Saige if you lose I'm calling yo momma and telling her she raised a weakling." I heard Amari say but I was too busy swinging on shorty to pay him any mind.

She grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked my shit, not even gonna lie it hurt. I quickly smacked her hands down so I could get a clear shot of her face.

I hit her repeatedly while all she did was try to kick me off of her and throw weak shots. I didn't even have to try, she couldn't fight.

I even stopped for a minute to LET her hit me in my face and she could barely do that. I felt somebody lift me up and then place me back down.

"Saige chill out." Aaron said as he stood in front of me. I looked over his shoulder and seen her getting up while Serg stayed seated.

And that's supposed to be her nigga, ha.

"She started it. Tell her to chill out." I rolled my eyes.

"You no longer getting shit else to drink. When you drink you be trippin."

"And how you just gon sit here and let her fight me?!" I heard Bailey say to Serg.

"Man, you the one talking slick shit so I assumed you could back it up. You couldn't and got yo ass beat, I don't see the problem." He shrugged his shoulders.

"You only saying that and defending her cause you still love her." She said and the room got quiet.

"This ain't got nothing to do with all that. You a fucking headache just get out bro." He stood up slowly. "Here. I'll even walk you out."

He grabbed her stuff and turned her around and guided her towards the front door.

"He didn't deny itttttt." Tati dragged and I looked at her before she frowned. "What?"

"Tati shut up." Macy told her and she crossed her arms before she sunk into the couch.

"All my favorite couples done broke up. Saige and Serg, Nicki and Drake, Youngboy and Jania, Tina and Ike." She went on.

"Tina and Ike?"

"Nicki and Drake?"

Everybody questioned her. She wasn't even drunk, she was sober and that's what concerns me.

██████████

I walked into Amari's room and seen Serg sitting on the bed. I finally realized that we should talk about everything. I swallowed so much pride for this conversation.

"Sergio?" I got his attention and closed the door behind myself before I made my way over to the bed and sat next to him.

"Serg." He corrected me.

"Anyways, I wanna talk." I said.

"Now you wanna talk?"

"Yes, now I wanna talk. You hurt me and betrayed me. I needed time damn." I told him.

"Why?"

"Cause." I sighed. "These past couple of weeks, when I seen you with that...creature." I said, referring to Bailey if that wasn't obvious. "I realized that I don't wanna see you with anybody else but then again what you did to me was unacceptable. And I still don't know how to forgive you for that." I explained.

He only nodded and looked away from me. Is he even listening?

"Is you even listening to me?" I asked.

"Mhm." He said. But I don't feel like he is.

I was about to stand up but he pulled me back down.

"I'm sorry Saige. I already explained to you why I did what I did. At the moment it seemed like the best option to not tell you but when I figured out it wasn't, it was too late. I shoulda never lied about something like that cause if the roles were switched I would've been pissed off. Shit, I might've even killed you. You was my first real relationship and I ruined that by lying, so I'm sorry. For real." He looked at me.

Like I said, this is something a sorry can't fix. But what's done is done. When you make a mistake you realize it's wrong, learn from it, and move on.

Yes he lied but his reason behind it makes me understand. He thought I would've seen him differently and he didn't wanna risk me leaving.

I would've left either way but if he just told the truth it would've been less messy.

"I accept your apology." I said.

"You sure?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"I got you back?"

No.

"No. I said I accept your apology. Not that I wanna be with you again, plus you're still with Bailey. Let me focus on me first and I'll get back to you." I said and got back up.

"Saige-"

"I'm dead serious. I accepted yo apology and that's a start. Don't ask for too much."

It might've been selfish to say that I didn't wanna see him with anybody else and then not take him back. But that's just how I feel. He'll be fine.

70+ votes.

this chapter is a mess. it's Saige being on an emotional rollercoaster for me.