Chapter 26 (final Chapter)

Zyra's pov

One year later *

Im Finally in 12th grade i can't believe its already been a year. Me and mom was back in new york and guess what this time it was weston who came home with me and mom to new york.

After the unfortunate events that happened to us last year in Australia me and weston got along a lot more.
I also introduced weston to stacy and vince, at first vince was intimidated by weston but it didn't last long since they got along on playing basketball.

Liam, Alistair and dad was back at Australia since he has work there and Alistair helps him. Liam? Well he said and i quote "its weston turn to bond with you and mom it'll be a good time" and yea i guess liam was right.

But there are times when weston would go to PROTECTIVE BROTHER MODE if he sees a guy that looks like a bad guy and suspicious to him. But im fine with it, i dont want the events of last year to repeat itself again.

And dad did promise us a family vacation during my summer vacation which i cant hardly wait for since its a week away already.

_______________________________

"zyra! Hurry up!" mom screeched from the living room. "coming!!" i said as i finished zipping my bag then went out the door.

We're flying back to Australia since dad said he has this vacation planned out and promised us that we'll love it.

Time skip*

"dad! This place is beautiful!!!" i exclaimed, dad brought us to a very beautiful and scenic beach, he also rented this beautiful beach house since we will be staying here for a week. "thanks for bringing us here dad!" i said and kissed his cheek.

It was still quite early so we decided to take a quick swim on the beach. Me liam, weston and Alistair were splashing at each other while mom and dad prepared a little picnic for us, they laid down a blanket on the sand and prepared some chips and drinks.

After splashing for while we got hungry and decided to eat snacks with mom and dad. Im so glad they're actually back together, just seeing them happy makes me happy too.

We sat down with them and enjoyed our snacks "this is the best vacation we've ever had!" liam said while munching on some pringles.

"yea i know, we're complete again, we're happy and content.... Im so happy that we actually get to have family time like this... Ive dreamed of this time, and now it came true" i said while looking at them

"we've been apart for so long that when i first got here i didn't know if you'd like me, i didn't know how to act around you cause i don't really know that much about you, but deep inside i know that you love me it was just a matter of trust,trust in myself and trust in my family, trusting that one day everything we'll be ok...that one day we'll be a complete family again" i continued while looking at my brothers and father with a smile my face.

Mom held my hand and also dad "of course we love you zyra, there wasn't a day that passed without me thinking about you and your mother, i love you, your mom and your brothers " dad said and that made mom tear up

"im very happy as well, same as zyra, I've dreamed of this day, our family complete and getting along together." Alistair added.

"family hug??" liam said while stretching out his arms initiating a family hug, and of course we obliged. This feels nice, im so happy right now my family is complete again, after so many obstacles in the way we managed to get through them all and win, and the reward was this, happiness...

Im very lucky to have my family, I was once incomplete and was about to accept the fact that in the future my family would still be broken and that I'd have to live with the fact that it's for the best that my mom and dad would stay away from each other to avoid hurting one another and maybe also me and my brothers.

I've already gotten used to the thought of my dad not being able to be with me. every family day in school its always been me and my mom, I was starting to get used to not having a father figure around, cause back then in my mind i thought that at least i have my mom with me at least i have one of my parent with me and that i was not alone and abandoned.

but life always has surprises, who would've thought that my mom and dad would finally be back together and settle their differences.

And now here we are enjoying our time together as a family "wanna swim with us mom, dad?" liam asked them with a smirk on his face

"its ok liam, your mother and i will just stay here and watch the four of you" dad said while sitting beside mom.

"but dear, i think it would be fun" mom smiled at dad. "see dad mom would like to, you should as well...... Or maybe you dont know how to swim?" liam teased

Weston tried to hold in his laugh while Alistair was smiling wide.
"oh so you want a challenge huh? Ok then game on!" dad finally agreed. "last one in the water is gonna be cleaning my room for a week!"liam said 'wait what his room?! Oh no i aint losing in this game of his.. His room is a mess and when I mean a mess i mean "IT LOOKS LIKE THREE TORNADOES CAME HERE AND WHACKED THE PLACE"  mess'

He laughed and started to run and we all started to run as well with our smiles never leaving our faces.

'this is the best day ever!'

END

________________________________

thank you for reading my story i hope you enjoyed at least a bit cause i know i sucked at writing cause its still my first time😂😂😂

But I'll try to be better next time if  i'll publish a new book👀

-shinyisgood ❤️