CHAPTER TWELVE : REST IN PEACE

I came out after half an hour of crying session inside the washroom. It was five in the evening. Dua and Inaaya both came home after hearing the tragic incident. It didn't surprise me, as I always got their back. Their consoles made me feel good. Veronica called me and said that Aadhvik is returning from Delhi immediately.

How is Aadhvik still quite? He should have called me by now. Why didn't he? I was sitting on my bed talking to Inaaya while Dua and Ruhi was on their phone. I could hear a familiar sound outside my home. I peeped out from my window to check.

BULLSHIT!

This is Aadhvik's Jaguar. I looked back to find my main door open and my dad was sleeping inside his room.

"Ruhi, he came shut the door" I screamed as she was good at running. Ruhi ran in the speed of light to close the door, but he was strong enough to push it open before she could lock it and she ended up falling on the ground. Dua and Innaya went to close the door of my dad's room. Thank goodness my mom was out.

"What is wrong with you Aadhvik" I shouted trying to help Ruhi up from ground.

"Oh! You even have the audacity to raise your voice infront of me that too calling me my name." he raised his eyebrows and his deep voice sounded deadly. He pulled me by my hands, got me in his car and drove off.

Oh my goodness, why is he driving this fast? Esha you are dead. His eyes turned red in anger. I can't help myself now. Is it possible for a black hole to appear and bury me inside? I really don't have the energy left to face him. But before all that where is he taking me now?

His car directly went and stopped in front of the office. The security comes to open the door. He gets down and pulls me all way long to Ms.Layla whose face didn't seem pleasant. Obviously how will it be pleasant?

"Hand her the resignation form Ms.Layla" he ordered and Layla takes out the form and gives it to me. Oops! Am I fired? No-no this can't be true. My eyes was getting filled with tears.

"Here sign it" he hands his pen.

"Si-Sir-Sir" I hesitated to take it.

"Sign it you dammit" he literally screamed at me

My body jerked for a second. I immediately took the form and signed it. I didn't even think twice before signing because resigning is the only way in order to escape from his cold wrath.

"You can leave now. But, this is not going to end here" his angry tone swifted to a calmed mood .

Veronica, who was standing at corner signaled me to leave now as it was very dangerous to get into a conversation at this situation . Tears started rolling down . Kiara looked at me helplessly. I wiped my tears and walked away. I felt broken as I stepped down the steps and finally landed on the flat platform.

I didn't have my phone to dial Ruhi nor didn't have money neither a vehicle for going home. It was raining heavily outside, maybe even the world wanted to cry out loud with me. I started walking on the road cluelessly. I felt so defeated or in fact realised I was a looser .

Just then a car stopped by my side. It was Dua and Innaya. Innaya got down and covered my head with her shawl as I was wet. I went and sat inside the car.

"Inaaya, Take over the wheel " Dua dives from the driver seat to the back seat to sit beside me .

"Why was he driving this fast. I thought the car would crash somewhere. Whatever, can we go ice cream shop?" Inaaya tries to change the topic.

"Inaaya no!" Dua nods.

"What happened Esha? What he did to you?" Dua really seemed worried.

I removed my identity card which I wore along my neck and broke it to two piece .

Beyond His Grey Eyes जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें