CHAPTER TWENTY NINE : WELCOME

I was deep asleep. I could feel someone touching my forehead. It is Aadhvik only, but I am not going to open my eyes to look at him. Let him leave! I switched back to my sleep mode.

"Who is ringing me now?" I rubbed my eyes and finally woke up to check my phone.

SHIT! HOW DID I FORGET IT?

"Hello Aadhira" I attended the call.

"I came home will you come, open the door? I tried ringing it but no one opened"

"I will come" I got off from the bed and ran to open the door.

"Hi" she hugged me.

Oh my goodness! My sleep vanished. I welcomed her inside and thought of giving her something to eat. This is called manners! Aadhvik lacks this but I don't. Ha! God, my hands are again shivering I shouldn't make it obvious.

"Let me go get you something" I went to the kitchen to look for some food.

Eh? Why did he make soup today? Eww. How am I supposed to give this to her? I don't know to cook also. This Aadhvik! Can't he make anything else? I didn't have any option other than giving her some glass of water.

"Heyy Esha" she came to the kitchen. Oh shit!

"Oh, you came? Nice. Welcome" I tried to act normal

"Soup? Who made?" she asked

"Aadhvik made it" I smiled

I could have said I made it but making a bowl of soup is not that hard. If he would have made some delicious food I would have taken the compliment for me. Never mind.

"Oh are you not well?" she touched my forehead

How did she know I was not well?

"How did you know?" I asked her

"These soups are made mostly when people are not well" she faked a laugh.

"Mmm. Shall give you a tour of the home?" I tried diverting the topic and she agreed. I showed her the garden, the swimming pools, terrace and finally, we reached his room.

"This is Aadhvik's room" I opened his room door

"Aadhvik's room? Then where do you sleep?" she asked suspiciously.

"No no this is OUR room," I said unwillingly

When she entered the room, there was complete silence from her side. She looked at the whole room. She went near his big portrait there and looked at his picture for so long. What was so good in that picture? I should not let her go too deep into this plus I cannot stand more, I am shivering.

"Will you teach me cooking?" I tried to move her from his room.

"Oh yeah sure. What food you want to learn cooking?" she asked curiously.

"Anything of your wish" I smiled.

"Basically Aadhvik likes fried rice. Did you ever make that for him?" she questioned me

"No I have not"

"You both had a love marriage right? You didn't know he liked fried rice?" her suspicious tone was turned on.

"No tha-" I stopped in midway.

Did she tell Aadhvik likes fried rice? Did she tell that or did I hear something wrong? Let me not dig into this more since my ears are blocked due to cold I must have heard it wrong. She then went to the kitchen and started cooking. I really have no idea what she was putting and mixing but after she cooked finally, the rice looked delicious. I ate everything and even my tasteless buds got its life back. Woah! This is how a fried rice should be. No wonder Aadhvik can cook this well.