CHAPTER TWENTY ONE : MONSTER

I woke up quite early today. It was seven in the morning and in my opinion I was early. I was sure Aadhvik must have left to airport. But still I looked around to be fully convinced. It's time to begin my fun. I took my phone and dialed my landline. As I always said, the job of attending calls is always Ruhi's.

"Hello! Who is this?" Ruhi asks. I could hear my mom behind scolding her for getting up late. My vibe just hit her I guess.

"Wanna bunk?" I replied back.

"Esha! Where? When? How?" She whispered.

"We will take Inaaya's car and go. I will come to the bus stop. Aadhvik is not home. He won't come for next four days. So I am free" I said her.

"Okay. I will be waiting" she chuckled.

I got ready and went to bus stop on my cycle. Ruhi was already waiting covering herself with handkerchief.

"I am here Ruhi. Come" I called her. She immediately gets on the cycle. We then drove all way to Inaaya's hospital. I am pretty much sure Inaaya must have been banging her head with some reports. I directly went to her cabin and there was my girl. Didn't I tell you! She was staring at the reports that have come from the laboratory.

I cleared my throat, "Ahmmm"

"What are you doing her?" Inaaya sighs.

"I want your car " I asked her. In fact begged her.

"I have to go to the East ward for discharge of one of my patient. Go Esha, not today" she yelled.

"Inaaya please. Remember during out 12th boards I helped you pass out in chemistry. How can you forget such a great help." I emotionally attacked her. She stops for a minute.

"It was my great mistake to get help from you that day! " she replied throwing her car key in reflex.

Yes! Convincing Inaaya is so easy. Just do her some help and remind her about it for the rest of her life. In fact the chemistry answer which I showed during boards wasn't my answer. I myself copied it from Dua. But Dua promised to hide the fact for the rest of her life and it helped me now. I got into the car and it was luxury awaiting opportunity. I managed to dump my dirty cycle in her trunk and her trunk got all dirty. I just prayed to god that she doesnt notice it.

Me and Ruhi went on the car all the way to the beach. Ruhi had brought her whole piggy bank with her. And plus she was in her school uniform. But that doesn't matter her school won't even send a message telling she is absent to my parents. Her school sucks!

We both went to the ice-cream shop and then we stopped at the road side Pani puri shop. After having five plates and spending all her piggy bank money, I lost all my energy to drive. So I said Ruhi to drive the car. Ruhi is still seventeen but who cares. Rules are meant to broken! Ha!!!

Ruhi was driving and I was unable to move. The petrol was draining and we didn't have money to refill it. So we decided to consume some amount of petrol and switched off the air conditioning. It was too suffocating inside so I told Ruhi to open the sunroof and I crawled up to get some fresh air.

Ruhi was driving the car at such a speed that it felt really good standing up there. The climate was so good that it might rain with a thunder strom. I told Ruhi to vibe with me along with some good songs and she turned the volume up. Why do feel like a Bollywood actress now? I asked Ruhi for the juice bottle kept on my seat and she gave it to me. I started drinking it.
This is called the real fun and happiness. I howled and looked around the beautiful scenario of high way road.

What am I seeing? Maybe I am too hyped that's why my brain is making scenarios like this I guess. I rubbed my eyes to look at it again.

BULLSHIT! HOW DID THE BLACK JAGUAR COME HERE?

"Ruhi, stop the car" I screamed getting inside the car.

"What happened? " Ruhi casually took the other juice bottle and started drinking.

"Aadhvik came, you idiot!" Ruhi pressed the breaks hard enough to throw me out through the sunroof.

"What! How did he come? " Ruhi peeps out of the door to look.

I am dead! Why is it me all the time? The black jaguar overtook and parked right in front of our car. Ruhi gulped . He came and opened my car door. Shit! He pulled my hand and got me inside his car. He then took my cycle from the trunk and dumped in into his car and drove off. How is Ruhi going to go now? Oh my goodness! I took my phone to text her and unlocked it.

Forty seven missed calls from him? No wonder he is this mad. What can I do if the car volume was up. I didn't ignore him purposefully.

"Esha are you safe? I will go home safe don't worry about that. Let us bunk more proffesionally sometime later :)" Ruhi's text pops up. I opened her text message and it brought a smile on my face. Aww! What did I do to deserve such a supportive sister. I was texting her back giggling myself. Before I could type, a hand snatched my phone. It was Aadhvik!

"What are you doi-"

"You threw it Aadhvik? That was a phone gifted by my dad" I screamed at him.

He absolutely had no reaction on his face. His eyes were fixed straight to the road. He would know how it feels if I throw his phone out which was gifted by his mom. Damn it! How am I gonna call Ruhi? How will I talk to Dua and Inaaya? He literally threw such a costly phone. He gives zero respect to money and to PEOPLE.

MONSTER!

"How did you come this early. Didn't you go to Delhi" I asked him calmly trying to get how he came here.

"This shows how dumb you are. Look at the weather, a hail stroam might come any miniute." he glared at me.

"How did you know I was with Ruhi that too in the highway" I dragged the topic.

"I randomly came searching for you and you yourself got caught by standing up on the sunroof " he sighed.

AHHH... YOU ARE DUMB ESHA!

We reached home and he directly walked into his room. It is almost evening and the weather was extremely bad. The summer atmosphere was not there today. So I closed all the doors and went to sleep. I wasn't much hungry also as I had almost five plates of pani puri and two choco-vanilla ice cream.

How am I gonna call Ruhi now? No one knows about my phone now. I don't even have enough money to buy another phone. After four days I would start working and so I will get paid then I have to look for some good phone to buy. I cannot keep using his money. I have to be financially independent for meeting my expenses rather than relying on some idiot.

MONSTER!

_________________________________________________
Hello,

So how is the story till here? I hope you all like it and as I said comment below on how many chapters you expect this book to be. Your advices and suggestions really do matter a lot. Thank you so much for all the love and support.

Keep reading

Yours,
Maneesha
_________________________________________________