Chapter One

"In celebration of our last summer together I say we get wasted!" One by one beer cans was tossed into the hands of four fresh high school graduates of Fliming high.

"Michael name one summer not including before high school have we not gotten wasted ."

"No one asked you Agatha", Michael sits down next to her on a log bench. He pops open his can and takes a swig.

"But she is right bro we get wasted like every summer ."

Michael smacks his teeth, " Mitch as my twin I expect you to be on my side are you saying you have a better idea?"

Mitch pops open his can, "we could create a bomb?" He takes a swig.

"And that's why we don't take you seriously Mitch."

Agatha rolls her eyes and pops open her can, "I agree with mudon, and you wonder why you are never in charge of hangouts and whatnot."

Mitch shrugs," mudon then enlighten us with a better idea."

"Don't get me wrong Mitch I'm sick of the same old same old as much as you are.", mudon tosses his beer back and forth in his hands before he props it back and launches it. " I'm over drinking."

The beer soars over the campfire and back into the cooler of ice.

"I'm not ."

Mudon smirks " I think we can all agree Sam will never be done with drinking but do you mind telling us any other things we should do this summer?"

"Well.." Sam crushes a can she already finished and grabs the same one mudon had put back. " why not explore THE forest." She pops open her can.

Michael and Agatha simultaneously choke on their beer. Mitch raises a brow.

Mudon roughs his hair . " of course leave it to the rebel to suggest the one thing we are ABSOLUTELY NOT supposed to do. You even have Mitch here flabbergasted."

Sam shrugs and crushes her third can.

Agatha gets up and walks over and sits next to sam. "Look Sam we know why you want to go explore that forest and believe me ." She grabs sam's hand to prevent her from grabbing another can, " we want to help but not by risking our own lives. I mean we start college in a few months, well besides Michael and Mitch ."

"Hey!"

"Rude!"

Agatha shrugs " it's true I just can't believe we all got accepted except you two."

Mitch and Michael grunt and take a huge swig of their beers.

Sam snatches her hands away, " Don't you think I know that but you'll never understand, none of you will!" She gets up and storms off but not without grabbing another beer. " I'll see you guys around."

The crew shifts in their seats as they watch Sam slowly disappearing into the distance, except for mudon. He jumps to his feet and chases after her but not without giving Agatha a look. She avoids making eye contact.

"Nice one babe." Michael tosses his can into the trash. " I guess those glasses are just a look huh."

Agatha gets up and punches Michael in the arm before sitting back down next to him.

"Now now you two we already have a lover's quarrel in the making we don't need another." Mitch says as he starts packing away the beer. " it got really depressing really quick so let's call it a night. I'll carry the beer and you two put out the fire for me."

In silence, Agatha and Michael did just that.