18*

Your P.O.V.~

It's been a week since you and Wyatt discussed that Great Alpha. He'd told you not to anyone even Addison. So you were sitting in the living room with Addison in a (pastel color), skirt, and white t-shirt. Your white hair was tied into a french braid. Adisson was sitting beside you working on her homework. 

You felt really bad for her she and Zed had gotten into a fight. Because he decided to be a douche, about her wig. I mean you'd hidden your hair as well but Wyatt didn't care. But Zed had accused her of hiding herself. 

And of course, she said she only did it because she was told to do so and because she didn't have a 'pack' or a 'crew'. All she had was me. And we'd done fine just the two of us. But you'd noticed recently that Addison seemed to want to find others like her. But that was the problem you and Addison were the only ones of your kind. The only one like her was you.

 Addison was just silently working on her homework, as you looked down at your phone. Wyatt and the other wolves should be here very soon to take you and Addison to the wolf den. 

"Hey, can you help me?" Addison asked motioning to her chemistry homework.

"Sorry, I take biology remember?" You said as your sister groaned.

"Right!" She said rolling her eyes as she texted someone on her phone before taking a sip of her hot chocolate. 

Just as you began to think that Wyatt and the wolves had bailed on you you began to hear scratching noises on the front door. Addison immediately pushed said her book putting her coco, on the table standing up confusedly. You stood up behind her completely unfazed as your sister stuffed her phone into her phone nervously.

Addison pulled open the front door to find an empty street. Had the wolves seriously bailed on you? Just as you and Addison turned back around to enter the house you spotted some claw marks on the front door. As Addison stared at them in fear you turned around with a smirk on your face.

"Hey, guys!" You called out running down the steps of your porch and into Wyatt's open arms.

"Hey, babe." He whispered into your ear making you giggle, as you turned to look at Addison.

"Come with us," Willa said demandingly.

"What's so important?" Addison asked looking at the werewolves.

"You are, well you and your sister," Wyatt said looking at Addison before looking down at you.

"Okay," Addison whispered heading over to you, as you began walking.

You held onto Wyatt's hand as he and Willa led the pack quietly and stealthily, through Seabrook, stopping once they made it into the Forbidden Forest at the edge of town. The group of wolves with you and sister with them carefully snuck, through the fence careful to be quiet until they made it deep into the forest. 

As you made your way to the den, Addison became antsy for answers as to why she was being dragged into this so you comforted, her telling her she'd know soon.

"Where are we going?" Addison asked nervously stepping over some branches.

"Trust me, sis, you'll know soon." You said wrapping your arm around her shoulder.

"We're here," Willa said as you walked along a path towards a large cave looking thing.

"Where are we going?" Addison asked yet again.

"It's a wolf secret. If we told you, we'd have to kill you." Wynter said with a satisfied smirk.

You, Wyatt, and Willa looked at her as if she was crazy as she began to get worried.

"Too much, too much, I knew it. Sorry!" Wynter said bashful, as Willa led them in into the wolf den.

The den was huge full of werewolves of all ages. Surprisingly, they had appliances. Of their own. You smiled holding Wyatt's hand as you looked around at the werewolves, in their den. It was actually more of a home than anything else.

"Welcome!" Wynter said excitedly, but upon seeing Willa's face she changed her attitude. "But not too welcome!"

And then out of nowhere, she began coughing, as Addison crouched down beside her. Addison comforted a coughing Wynter with worry in her eyes, as she looked up at me nervously. 

We had a job to do, no matter what it takes we had to save the werewolves.